Revisado por Martin Binder
Se valoró con 5 de 5por Martin Binder, el hace 2 años
Perfect for rewriting sites that have REST-URLs. Works great, easy to use.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Motarde, el hace 19 díasCan't change title of pdf tabs, sadly.
Everything else seems to work correctly.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por mikamves, el hace 6 mesesFor me, most expected option doesn't work, which is re-titling for tab and staying that after browser restart. It's useless for me.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12452163, el hace 6 mesesUsed and liked this for a long time but now the tab names are flashing. It is distracting to have flashing in the corner of my vision as I'm trying to work. It doesn't matter which of the 4 radio button options I choose when renaming the tab - every minute or so it flashes back to its original name for a split second, then back to my custom name. I can't work like this, am uninstalling.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por pomin, el hace 7 mesesYou can permanently change a title for a specific URL. This is exactly what I was looking for!
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por rediffusion, el hace 10 mesesPerfect works like a charm🌀
1. Not works on sites like this:
2. Tab ReTitle > Settings > SAVED TITLES:
If there are a lot of links, when I want to delete last link, for example: at the end then scroll automatically go up! There is inconvenience when deleting links from the end. You always need to scroll down, down, down, down like an idiot🥴.
If you add feature for changing the favicon it would be great👌
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12564382, el hace un añoEDIT 3: Bumped back up to 5 stars though because it's still so incredibly useful.
EDIT 2: Frequently stops working for some reason... Rules just randomly stop applying.
EDIT: Also would make my life a ton easier if it also could dynamically set the title based on the contents of a set text input box on a web page
Fantastic, especially regex rules, though I really wish I saw "Regex Error" appended a hell of a lot less often. (I think the most recent case I'm running into is maybe because the website uses a temporary different title during tab loading? I'm using $1 if that's important.)
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17290971, el hace un añoThis addon provides more options than other addons. Other addons like "Rename tab title" were not useful for me because they fail if just a small part of the URL changes (for example: you have opened a price comparison site and add another product).
With this one, I can choose "Set the name for this tab" and the name stays even if some part of the URL has changed.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Naz, el hace 2 añosI really liked this add-on. It helped me get organized and worked seamlessly.
Recently, I took it upon myself to review my extension accesses and I was disappointed to see this extension requires "Access to all website data".
I wish they would just use the tab title and not require this overarching permission. It may be a legacy thing - and I hope they change it - because I really do want to use it again.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por christian, el hace 2 añosthis extension does exactly what I want it to. only request would be to customize the shortcut for renaming tabs.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por aptharsia, el hace 2 añosI use this with Image Picka to download images automatically with a custom page title. Such a time saver! Thank you!