- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Sulfer, el hace 5 añosDespues de tomarme el tiempo de poner todas las paginas, de repente se le dio por borrarse todo, me siento muy decepcionado y espero que salga un dial mas decente que este con fondos hechos en paint
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Hektorrr, el hace 5 añosHi,
It's really nice extension. Would be great if you could also add those features:
1. Customizing the background image (not the installed one's).
2. Custom opacity of the pages ( to expose the background image ).
3. Pages could be placed on the whole screen width. Not only in the centre.
4. Pages could be placed independently anywhere. Not only one after the another one.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por justposted, el hace 5 añosI don't know why there are so many negative reviews. This is a nice add-on. Looks good (I like the choice of paintings or colours as backgrounds), works well. It lacks a few of the customization options that the old Speed Dial add-on (pre FF57) had, but most of that wasn't necessary for most of us anyway.
Personally I wanted something that I could add as the homepage, hence the 4 stars, which is the only reason I swapped to Group Speed Dial. Of course one can always just click the SD(L) button instead of the Add Tab (+) button and that does the same thing.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Vojtech Sokol, el hace 5 añosThis addon is so lite, it has 15 MB but doesn't have even the most basic functionality. You cannot change the backgroud images nor you can change the title of the dials. You can't even set the thumbnail/preview of the dial.
Totally useless addon.
edit after addon dev reply:
"There is a settings bar where you can change the background image..."
- I'd like to set my own backgroud image, or rather set no image at all - the provided background images are rather disturbing.
"In order to change the title, please click on the title for each tile."
- Thank you for pointing this out, I overlooked this. However if I set custom title, it is show on the speed dial all in upper case.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 5 añosDear User,
Have you seen the settings toolbar at the top (screenshot #3) in speed dial?
There is a settings bar where you can change the background image and also the number of rows and columns for placing tiles. In order to change the title, please click on the title for each tile. A small popup window will be open to help you change the title.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por gigaherz, el hace 5 añosI wanted to try this extension as an alternative to the original Speed Dial, now that Firefox is going to "lose" support for classic addons. The first thing the extension does is open a tracking website congratulating for the installation. So far as I'm concerned, that's a breach of trust and unacceptable behaviour, and warrants the lowest possible rating regardless of how good or bad the extension may be.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13131011, el hace 5 añosThe first thing that was noticed was the background image.
There doesn't seem to be any clean or solid colored images.
There also wasn't a tab of speed dial pages. If I wanted to have 27 cells they would have to be on one page or tab where as I would desire three pages or tabs with 9 larger cells on them. Each one of those pages would then contain 9 larger images that would have refreshed pages that were viewable.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por SorryForMyEN, el hace 5 añosYou can only customize the amount of dials, their colors, their spacing and their url, but not their aspect ratio, size, title, background image. The background image of the table are not automatically changed and a configuration box is affixed above the dialers even out of configuration mode. There is no option to exclude scrollbars, or to increase or decrease margins between the dials and the browser border. The imosibility of group tabs bothers, but is within the concept of being a clean addon, which can not be said of the other characteristics.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Stas, el hace 5 añosI want open urls in current tab. Please make it customable if it possible. And i want change background image to myself. Please make it customable if it possible
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por antistress, el hace 6 añosGreat extension. I do agree with Morcas : it should be possible to reduce padding and to set Speed Dial for the new tab page (which can be achieved with "New Tab to about:home"  I guess, as a workaround)
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Morcas, el hace 6 añosGreat to see a Speed Dial webextension, however, it would be even better if the addon could be set to Homepage/New Tab page and also support groups.
Edit: the left and right padding could use a setting for reducing the space used.