Se valoró con 4,5 de 5
4,5 estrellas de 5
- por TiPoTa, el hace un añoSe valoró con 5 de 5I really like Random User-Agent
I can not use the Random User-Agent on a site it is often detect and the site blocks me I would like to know the different settings to be more efficient with.
Thank you for your reply
- por zclhd234, el hace un añoSe valoró con 5 de 5在Android手机上（大约firefox 63开始）性能不良：我勾选safari on iphone，发现失灵后禁用再启用才会正常。Thanks for the rating. As for the issue, is that on all pages like that or just on one? Please file a report at https://github.com/tarampampam/random-user-agent/issues/new?template=bug_report.md
- por Hellrazer001, el hace un añoSe valoró con 5 de 5Is probably the Best Random User Agent, at the moment, it does what it says.
If you have a problem with youtube being blank, just white list youtube and it is fine.
Note for the Developer : Tested and confirmed, enabling "sync extension between browsers " does delete all settings on browser exit, resetting everything to default.
Also I seem to be having a problem where web sites see the user agent chosen, but all web sites are saying that the platform is win32, " I use win64", should they not be seeing the platform as what is in the user agent header.
eg : user agent
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_10_2; en-SG) AppleWebKit/603.3.6 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/12.0.2 Safari/603.3.6
Win32, should it not be Mac OS X 10
Also it has "Mozilla" at the start of every user agent header.
any chance of adding screen resolution spoofing to the program ?
thanks.Thanks for your review and the kind words.
To address the issues you mentioned
1) That appears to be an issue with Firefox. Please check out https://github.com/tarampampam/random-user-agent/issues/90
2) Thats a known issue, see https://github.com/tarampampam/random-user-agent/issues/7
3) All browsers start with "Mozilla", https://github.com/tarampampam/random-user-agent/issues/65
4) I am afraid that is beyond the scope of the extension
- por Usuario de Firefox 14176278, el hace un añoSe valoró con 5 de 5Works as well as any other User-Agent Swithcer, BUT...!
But the settings are super simple and straightforward to understand and to set up automated switching. That's why I chose this add-on before the other options!
- por Usuario de Firefox 14676320, el hace un añoSe valoró con 4 de 5I love this extension as it handles the job of altering UA automatically (set up and forget plugin), but now for whatever reason it doesn't save domain preferences so I have to disable it on custom domains (like youtube else the page won't show) every time. I would like to put 5 stars if this issue is corrected, for me its still the best plugin for that application.
EDIT : I think its just the exception list that is reset; maybe after update of the plugin (autoupdate is on, I will disable it to check)Thanks for the review. Could your issue actually be the same as https://github.com/tarampampam/random-user-agent/issues/90?
If so, please comment on the issue if it is not a solution to your problem and if it fixes it maybe you could reconsider the rating :)
- por Usuario de Firefox 14613391, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Works great! I especially love the statistically inconspicuous pool of agents. It still provides a reasonable deal of slight even if you have to set it to a selection of a specific operating system and browser to prevent constant broken websites. For me this is an acceptable alternative to constantly curating a white-list.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 añosThanks for the review, though the issue you described sounds like the one mentioned at https://github.com/tarampampam/random-user-agent/issues/90 and is not really an issue of the extension. Please add any relevant information if you have more details
It would be nice if you could update you rating in light of these facts, unless you think there is another reason why it shouldnt have five stars.