- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15346968, el hace 12 horasIt works but contrary to the hype that I have seen about it, it doesn't really do a good job of assembling a printout of many websites. The results look like hash. I will look for something else.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por luckymommie, el hace 19 díasSince Oct 31 2023 update, I can no longer print from youtube, msn and a few other sites. It just does nothing. Some sites not getting all photos in an article. Prior, I never had an issue. Hoping this gets fixed soon as I used it daily on both sites many times. I'd recommend it.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Dr. Phoenix, el hace un mesNow it asks to accept or decline privacy, but the extension will only work by accepting everything because the formatting of that screen is obscenely wrong. I'll look for something else!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Fabiolous, el hace 2 mesesNow it asks to accept or decline privacy, but the extension will only work by accepting everything because the formatting of that screen is obscenely wrong. I'll look for something else!
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 11833568, el hace 2 mesesThe best:
[Easy to use and Print Friendly has great capabilities to edit text and formatting.
Often prints content behind paywalls.]
[Removes menus (hyperlinks for PDFs) on occasion, and I didn't find a tool to fix this.]
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Rcom, el hace 3 mesesTries to circumvent NoScript.
Tries to collect data for "partners", yes you can disable this, but the dialogue shows up only, if you disable NoScript for the tab (NoGo).
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Rich_dizr, el hace 3 mesesThanks for your product. Works great. Just the name of the document / page title might be kept on header instead of UnknownTitle to save further time when saving pdf
May I please ask what is your business model as I see no premium version neither ad.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por mesmoiron, el hace 6 mesesI searched for an add-on that could render internet pages as PDF in a non internet page way(ugly links etc). That could handle websites that work with containers, showing all content. Not just one paragraph. This plugin gave the best results overall. It helps me to create custom PDF books for collection of topics I want to read on my tablet and annotate.
One little improvement could be how it handles the downloads. It gives two downloads. A immediate one in de Downloads folder and one 'Save as'.