Revisado por bob
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13538331, el hace 8 díasSince Uprgrade to Windows 11 some months ago, Print with System dialoge does not work any more with Print Friendly (Firefox). Although the problem has been reported immediately and there were several updates of Windows 11, Firefox and (presumably) Print Friendly, this problem has not been fixed. Supposedly Microsoft has changed the interface to "Pront with system dialogue" and Print Friendly has not been upgraded to support the change. I need that because I often do not want to print the whole but only some specific pages. Pages cannot be specified with Print Firendly directly. As a consequence, I have to print into PDF and select the pages wanted later. A lot of additional work.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Ted, el hace un mesThis sucks in a big way it does not work. just causes me a pain in the A@#
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Larry_CA, el hace un mesSucks. Won't install properly. Waste of time. False advertising
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17868463, el hace 2 mesesIt may not work 100% of the time but it is generally reliable and a very useful tool.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Mark2095, el hace 2 mesesI give 3 stars at this time for these two reasons:
The images on the page during editing are not resizable.
The small square to resize them, at the bottom right corner of the image does not work.
I have to copy the image to my desktop, then delete the image on the page, then drag the copied image from my desktop back into the page, which then the small square works to resize the image.
I could not tell the developer about this bug issue because his website has no feedback or contact form. - thus, with these 2 issues, I gave it 3 stars, where it should be 4.5 stars if only the image resizing works properly.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Utilisateur du Renard de feu, el hace 2 mesesUne des meilleurs que j'ai trouvé, le seul bémol pour moi c'est que l'on est obligé de redimensionner les photos toutes en même temps et pas de façon indépendante.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por journalista, el hace 2 mesesI have used this addon for many years, on both Chrome and Firefox, and have absolutely no complaints. It has saved me so much time, whether it is to print or save as pdf. That said, I think that websites are quite at fault for being so difficult to printout or even read articles. I'd like to thank the developers, whoever they may be. Thank you!