- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Markus V, el hace 2 añosThis add-on is perfect for running a web application in a separate browser window as if it were a native app (like a "PWA" for the desktop). On Linux, it's quite convenient to use this add-on with e.g. the Outlook web app instead of https://github.com/julian-alarcon/prospect-mail and the Microsoft Teams web app instead of the Linux client, which crashes a lot. With this add-on, there is no need to install an extra electron-based app that runs in its own little web browser (i.e. electron), when I can just run it in a separate window of my existing browser.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Irwin Electronics, el hace 2 añosI was looking for something that worked like Chrome Apps for Firefox. This is even better! It works on any tab without configuration. One click and instant app window from any tab. Perfect!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por mrbil, el hace 3 añosOK. Resizable to any size!!! Wow! This is the absolute best, no comparison to those little window thingies that only get so big and that's it.
Great extension that I hope lasts forever. Would be awesome for Chrome also.
I would gladly pay a little for this if I had to.
Now for suggestions. Make it (easily) possible to revert to normal browser window, instead of just closing, and It'd be just perfect .
Now, where can I donate to the author?
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 3 añosyou can add keyboard shortcut for popup/merge window, ref:
you can find the chrome version here:
currently, no any plan for donation, and thank you. <3
just enjoy it!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Daniel, el hace 3 añosI love that there's a light and dark version of the icon, it would be nice if it detected the background color automatically, but I don't know if it can be done.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por curtdizzle, el hace 3 añosI have looked and looked for an extension or a script of some kind that does this. It's amazing for multitasking when you can stay within the same browser, or when you just want that little extra screen space. Very, Very, Very well done.