- Se valoró con 3 de 5por midwestdev, el hace un añoI love Nimbus for Chrome, but there are a few things lacking in the Firefox version. Select & Scroll's stitching is not very good and this version lacks the record feature, which is slightly disappointing. I know development is hard work, and I love the product, have used it for years. Hope to see more updates soon!
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por milt983, el hace 3 añosI have a problem with the side menu: it has disappeared and I can't find or can't how to reactivate it. There is nothing in the options to reactivate it! ( https://www.screencast.com/t/CWuJfwjcW )
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por they86, el hace 4 añosCan the "select & scroll"-option please be fixed? - It is by far the most useful option, but it has been broken for several months, if not years.
If you don't plan to fix it, than please take away the functionality so that it stops being misleading.
Every time I want to take a screenshot in FF it just ends up being a huge pain....
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15745610, el hace 4 añosUsed to be very helpful. However, taking a screenshot with scrolling doesn't work anymore. Please repair this function and I'll give a fife-star rating
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por frustrated, el hace 4 añosHad high hopes for this extn however in Firefox it seems to have problems doing screen shots. I wind up getting no response from the plugin after clicking it. No capture done no errors.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por bmilner, el hace 4 añosExcellent utility that routinely just doesn't work at all unfortunately. I use this a LOT for my job and would be willing to pay if it was more stable. It seems like every 48hrs it simply does nothing when clicked (well the UI shows asking you what sort of capture to do) and then no capture occurs. Sometimes restarting the browser fixes it.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14028791, el hace 5 añosIt has very good features, but I found two problems:
- No video recorder (as in chrome version)
- The drop-box disapear when we want to take a shot, even in delayed shot feature.
When we have solutions for these problems I'll give five stars.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por The Voice Inside Your Head, el hace 5 añosQUESTION: Why does Nimbus open a browser tab to a website "everhelper" then quickly close that tab? Are my screen captures being uploaded onto the internet without my permission? Developer, please tell everyone our captures remain on our local computer drives only! There is something about UNDOCUMENTED tabs opening and then closing that seem scummy.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por alice, el hace 6 añosDoesn't work with HTTPSeverywhere - can't reload the page after taking the screenshot. Need to disable HTTPSeverywhere and then take the screenshot over, then it will send to note - other than that it is working good. Please get HTTPS.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13502541, el hace 6 añosWhy selected&scroll can't save to clipboard anymore? It's the feature i use most...Please put it back....That would be very grateful..