Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15558185, el hace 3 años
A little finicky if you try and capture at a zoom level other than 100%. Otherwise it did the job for me (I'm revoking the permissions after capturing however, thought they were very generous).
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por midwestdev, el hace 16 díasI love Nimbus for Chrome, but there are a few things lacking in the Firefox version. Select & Scroll's stitching is not very good and this version lacks the record feature, which is slightly disappointing. I know development is hard work, and I love the product, have used it for years. Hope to see more updates soon!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17414215, el hace 18 díasNear Excellent Webpage Screenshot + edit tool
Only small advice to developers: the CROP button should have an option to select the entire image and cut from all 4 sides by easy click and drag
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14348700, el hace 3 mesesThis used to work well a while ago. Not anymore. Full page capture does not work. Scroll and capture does not work. There are a lot more things that just no longer work. Not sure why or how they screwed up everything. This used to be a great plugin but not anymore.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por PeterLairo, el hace 6 mesesVery good and feature-rich screenshot add-on. The post screenshot editing is awesome. I love it and use it over Firefox's built-in screenshot tool..
One thing that needs improving is that the Button's drop-down menu with the different types of screenshots does not remember my configuration (i.e. the less-used buttons I remove annoyingly reappear).
Also, sometime the area I selected is not the area the resulting screenshot is of. It could be a hard-to-compensate-for CSS layout issue of the webpage.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Pava, el hace 7 mesesNimbus its great, but addon its not new, its old one. I ask Nimbus support why is for Firefox is not same like in Crome and they told: Mozilla Store has a very old version. Unfortunately, the new version is not yet allowed to be uploaded by editors from Mozilla.
So one star for Mozilla, some things really can be faster...