- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Diego San Miguel, el hace 3 añosWaste of time and does not work as advertised. Installed and tried to access Pandora, but was blocked.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por sjors, el hace 3 añosWerkt niet goed meer met firefox. Wel met chrome of via de chrome extensie.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14634487, el hace 3 añosI have foolishly kept paying for my MediaHint account for a few years and have yet to have it work for me.
I'm totally unable to watch anything whatsoever from the UK, which was the whole point of getting it.
Some Spanish rubbish seems to be all too available but it's of no use to me.
I've several times tried to contact the company but have never had a response.
This Add-on should be removed from Firefox altogether and, given the number of heartfelt bad reviews I've seen, it frankly beggars belief that Mozilla still tolerates it's presence.
This site is totally abusive of the trust that people place in it owing to its association with Mozilla/Firefox. It is therefore also abusing Mozilla/Firefox since it harms their image.
If you're considering MediaHint, for the sake of your health and sanity, save yourself a lot of frustration, disappointment and anger - not to mention the totally wasted subscription fee - and forget it!
Mozilla: Please do us all a favour and end your association with this abusive outfit.
Get rid of it!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por btnet, el hace 3 añosБесполезное расширение, кроме кнопки показывающей "ON" , так и не увидел что расширение работает. Спрашивается: для чего создавать такие пустышки, интересно- разработчик вообще тестировал своё расширение?
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13921587, el hace 4 añosWas op zich een goede add on, maar als je serieuze vragen hebt en ze blijven zwijgen, ben ik gauw klaar met een betaalde add on. Op naar de volgende!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14685553, el hace 4 añosdoes what Ipla need it to do after trying all the others and having them fail
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14208655, el hace 5 añosit didnt do what it said it would, namely spoof my location. then after it failed at its one job it began hindering the actual vpn i downloaded to do its job. and you want people to pay for this?
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por igoravr, el hace 5 añosFirefox should remove this extension.I paid the service but it does not work for me. I asked their customer support and they did not respond.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14035899, el hace 5 añosI really rather report this to mediahints company because they are the ones that use alse oromises and dont live up to their own promises, and that is not firefox responsibility! But they dont have anywhere i can rate anything.If i could i would rate this whole mediahint services aso to them themselves at 0.
I have been to mediahints website a cpl of times. everytime i start firefox mediahint always opens in a new tab. I always close the tab but it still pops up after restart of firefox!
have been cecking some settings for mediahint page, firefox blocks parts of the page because it is attempting to track my position!
mediahint have atm opened it self 70 times! All i did on the page or addon was go tothe homepage and check out what was on it only to see what services aso yoy have on it! After that your login-page started to open itself!
i have not approved your mediahint login or ur mediahint app or homepage any rights. I dont even created an account on mediahint...
your page collects cookies which i have removed from the browser and with ccleaner that i use! It just continues to pop up and add new cookies!
The only reason i got the addon and even was on the homepage was because on mediahints homepage and in search criteria when you f e search on google, you claim that anyone can watch netflix from anywhere but taht is not tru!! When i go to ur homepage i cant even choose my country...
Sure i could try to uninstall your addon but as i said, the addon is still not even activated...
This should not be happening.
The only reason i installed it was so i could watch all movies/series on netflix.uk. But i never used it or tried out if it worked aso. I also always had and have ur addon for firefox turned off btw!!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13781271, el hace 5 añosI have been very happy with this for years, but suddenly all BBC sites, including iPlayer, will not open while mediahint is running. I will cancel my sub.