- Se valoró con 2 de 5por rokejulianlockhart, el hace un mesI can't automatically accept all cookies. I have to reject them. No obvious bugtracker or public code repository with source control.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por dissy, el hace 4 mesesThe extension works most of the time. Even though it need a few seconds until the cookie banner disapears. The reason why I can only give two stars: It claims it would reject cookies automatically. But in the seconds the banner is visible, you can see that it allows most of the cookies automatically. And you can't prevent it. I don't like that and wouldn't choose that manually.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17334243, el hace 7 mesesWird von Tag zu Tag schlechter. Blokiert immer mehr Seiten.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16148634, el hace 8 mesesFino ad una certa data ha funzionato. Su Firefox ora non funziona più. In particolare, usando il motore di ricerca DuckDukGo, all'avvio di una ricerca, compare sempre il disclaimer Google col quale accettare i cookies oppure no
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por starlinguk, el hace 8 mesesI had this extension on Chrome where it worked perfectly. I never saw a cookie request on my PC. But it just doesn't work on Firefox, I'm bombarded with obnoxious cookie pop-ups.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Suicune, el hace 9 mesesWas a great Addon until it took Avast stinky money to the knee. Sad.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por InsaneGuyIGuess, el hace 9 mesesEveryone says that I should remove this cause a trash company bought it. Big sad
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por MC WBH, el hace 9 mesesWhat in the love of all that is holy! IDK I really don't care about you selling out or whatever, at least not enough to warrant a ****** popup tab. I was gonna give one star because I though it popped up twice, but I guess the second time was on an another device.
If it was a small popup bubble around the extension icon half the people woulDN'T CARE!!
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17387829, el hace 9 mesesIt's been acquired by Avast. Not a good sign.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Jumpy, el hace 9 mesesAlthough this add-on will surely continue to work as it has always done in regards to removing cookie warnings.
The simple fact that it's been acquired by Avast Software s.r.o., means concerns toward user data being sold and used without consent just skyrocketed.
From a usability point-of-view It's still a great add-on. But from a user privacy point-of-view it just hit rock bottom.
Personally I'm jumping ship and going with an alternative instead since I value my privacy.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Andres, el hace 9 meses2 stars because it was an awesome extension, but... but Avast came to scene.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16836305, el hace 9 mesesLoved this add-on and will miss it, but I will not keep using it post-acquisition.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por VersalEszett, el hace 9 mesesUsed to be one of the better anti-cookie-banner add-ons, but is not trustworthy anymore after the acquisition.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Havok, el hace 9 mesesLove that the developer got paid. Not using it now that its been bought by Avast.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17567729, el hace 9 mesesGreat Addon, but the random popping up tab is pretty annoying. y u do dat?
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por gamerz651, el hace 9 meseswow! youtube doesn't load videos anymore with this addon.
--> i really think that hide a cookies message is not the best solution, i prefer accept automatically a cookie message better than hide a cookies message, it is what the name of this addon means, isn't it?
for me "i don't care about cookies" = "accept them"
and NOT "don't answer the question and hide it..." because this leads to bugs...
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13516608, el hace un añoI'VE HAD THIS ON MY BROWSE FOR QUITE A WHILE BUT STILL SEE COOKIE POP-UPS. READING THE RELEASE NOTES I SEE THAT IT SAYS "The EU regulations require that any website using tracking cookies must get user's permission before installing them".
I'M IN THE US, DOES THIS EXTENSION ONLY WORK IN THE EU? THANKS I'LL TAKE NOTE NEXT TIME IT HAPPENS.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace un añoIt works in the US as well. Feel free to send examples where it doesn't work to email@example.com and I'll check them all. Thanks!
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Xerod, el hace 2 añosThis addon was so fantastic but now it need urgently updated because it doesn´t work as good as before! Firefox ver. 89.0.2 Developer please fix it ;)
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Kerner, el hace 2 añosWorks pretty well in Windows 10 but freezes Firefox (83.0) regularly in Linux Mint 19.3 Xfce, requiring a hard re-start.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Kelvan, el hace 3 añosbreaks layout of like half of the pages I visit, uninstalled