- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14318624, el hace 3 mesesgood app but some the entire page is not working well. see this page https://edube.org/learn/pcpp1-working-with-restful-apis/what-is-xml-and-why-do-we-prefer-to-use-json-14
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13290931, el hace 9 mesesActually a good addon, but begging for money every time prevents direct access to the functions. At least in the interval in which I use it. I am always redirected to a payment page first. The second click then brings the desired function. I have now switched to another addon after years.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Nap, el hace 10 mesesThis addon seems to work fine, but there is a LOT of PRESSURE put on the user to upgrade to the paid version.
This pressure includes, after some time, re-writing URL links to their page where subscriptions are purchased. The consequence of this is that the addon's functionality is severely handicapped. Very unfortunate, and I am removing this addon from my profile.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por TELLALL4ALL, el hace un año1-17-24: Last time I tried Fireshot screen capture, I noticed some definite improvements: a WARNING when capture webpage is too long and splits the image into pieces for faster save and download. Hope this wasn't a temporary fix because it is a big improvement. Also seems to more reliably give u the option of your partial selection of the page instead of automatically trying to save the entire page. Good going.
10-20-23: ico doesn't appear sometimes so you cannot select image you want to capture, u have to take the defaul full page which implements w/out your input. Freezes computer on large pages requiring hard reboot. Slow. Awesome capture is better program.
9-11-23: kinda buggy. Sometimes freezes computer in windows 8.1 as it cannot handle the cpu/memory load on larger captures. This frequently means a hard reboot: NOT GOOD. Flaky method of selecting portions of the page that often does not work To SLOW to go to save image. Cannot set the path and directory to save captures without having to add the FIRESHOT directory and BS to every file. Other than that it's too damn slow.
7-28-23: Puts big white lines interspersed in the capture image. Often slow and flaky especially with tor. Had to install Awesome screen capture which is working much better. This one works about 50% of the time and is slow and not reliable in it's response to user input. It's ok, just needs to be polished more.
so far works pretty well. PDF is slow. Have only used it recently so the warts may show up later. but so far so good.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por user, el hace 2 añosNot so great! It can be better.
I have screen tearing because of bad scrolling or something like this with Firefox 101.0.1.
I have some unwanted content with Firefox 102.0a1 build 20220523020703.
Something unwanted is repeated on the right per every page.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por garpikquo, el hace 3 añosWorks well, however cannot successfully take screenshots to save when a webpage is on Firefox's Reading Mode. If you use Reading Mode a lot and want to gett a screenshot of it all, you might need to look at another extension.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por normal user, el hace 3 añosRecently, about the new update version. It pops up the "Please wait: creating..." in the center of the PC screen is annoying. I suggest it can
popup in the center of the Firefox windows that is saving the screenshots and not appear at the center of the LCD screen. Because I have moved the firefox to the right side of the screen to use. And the left side of the screen is doing only video stream recording.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16298092, el hace 3 añosWeb applications for documentation purposes are shoted quite poorly. Side menu disappears, and header repetes covering vital parts of scrolable document.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por David2k8, el hace 4 añosI use Firefox Nightly from some time now but suddenly Fireshot use a lot of memory that clog the system so I have to unselect it. I don't know why is that, it used to work like a charm.