- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 18218893, el hace 2 mesesWarning: Clickjacking scam / stealing private data via counterfeit links. In the generated PDF all links are replaced with links going to `getfireshot.com` with base64 encoded original links. If you click the link, you are redirected to the original link, so you won't notice. However `getfireshot.com` will get all your private tokens that were present in original links - e.g. tokens in links to private google drive documents, etc. Addon reported and deleting it.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Luckspeare, el hace 2 mesesFrequent updates force a pop-up on you when you try to use the extension -- it shifts focus to a new web page it opened. It's really annoying and disruptive. If I want pop-ups, I'll download free Mobile apps. I've brought it up to the dev's attention, but he just insists it's reasonable. Not to me, it isn't. Frequent pop-up nag screens are a price of using this software. Disrespectful practice. Uninstalled.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por okok, el hace 2 mesesits useless. the built-in print of browsers are even better than this. It ask payment or Pro to print. It also doesn't screen capture the whole page as page by page, only the screen.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17786639, el hace 4 mesesAfter the last update FireShot took away the premium features i paid for. It is now useless to me as I need to be able to use selections, not just the full page
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Tape, el hace 5 mesesTrash. I'm of the sort who have hundreds to thousands of tabs "open" at once. Half the time I click this extension to take a screenshot, it opens a new tab with update notes at the very end (as if I'm interested); when I close down that tab, the browser focuses on the last tab in my list. Now I need to scroll back 2000 tabs, because your plugin, as I said, objectively is absolute trash. Fix your s***.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Ron, el hace 6 mesesUsing it for a long time, now it says my "trial" has expired and won't let me use it. I never signed up for a trial. Just tried adding it again, says NOTHING about a trial and I get the same thing, won't let me use it until I PAY for an upgrade. Scam it now is.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por BlackDog, el hace un añoDie neue Version 1.11.25 funktioniert nur wenn ich cookies zulasse.
Ohne cookies passiert gar nichts, ausser das der balken bei "hör auf zu erfassen" keinen fortschritt anzeigt wenn man es beenden möchte.
Die alte Version 1.11.18 und auch alle anderen versionen davor haben problemlos ohne cookie zulassen funktioniert.
The new version 1.11.25 only works if I allow cookies.
Nothing happens without cookies, except that the bar at "stop capturing" does not show any progress when you want to stop it.
The old version 1.11.18 and all other versions before that worked without allowing cookies.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13754958, el hace un añoUnfortunately the free version is no better than the Screenshot that comes freely available with Firefox. For more, you need to upgrade to the paid Pro version.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15260004, el hace un añoSpying on you. All links in PDF are redirected getfireshot.com . Test it yourself and see. Removed. Using the built in screen capture in FF found in customized toolbar instead which does not steal your info
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Reviewer, el hace un añoI had been using this plugin for a long time till I realized something quite upsetting and potentially quite evil. This programs turns all links in a document to redirects.
The problem is that those redirects go via https://getfireshot.com/ - in other words - they (fireshot developers) have the ability to capture all links you click from any document generated with fireshot.
Can you imagine how bad this is? For example, google docs documents, links which have embedded passwords or tokens, dropbox links etc. - if you click it, they have it.
There is also zero good reason for capturing this highly sensitive information.
Fireshot developer(s) - please explain yourself! And immediately stop this practice.
I suggest people report this add-on for abuse.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por M Kwong, el hace un añoThe feature set seems great, but unfortunately it did not work consistently on my machine. Most of the time it entered the capturing stage and just got stuck there.