Se valoró con 3,9 de 5
3,9 estrellas de 5
- por Usuario de Firefox 10821312, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 55/16/2020: Any word on Android? I know that "Search By Image" works on Android.
Works fine on Firefox for Desktop. Doesn't work *at all* for Firefox for Android.
Android works for https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/search_by_image/ . I don't understand why it doesn't work for EXIF!
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 añosFirefox for Android implements a very limited subset of the WebExtensions API. So, no context menus and no way to invoke the Viewer. Sorry, but until the Mozilla developers remove this limitation, the Viewer will be DOA on Android.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13346095, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5A nice and useful module. Thanks!
However, it would be even better if we could select what type of visualization we want, instead of having to go in a sub-menu to pick one among four presentations (table, basic, etc.). A settings option would be a welcome.
Moreover, it would be faster to parse visually if we could select which attributes to display or hide.
As a bonus, a possibility to override the default CSS would be nice (I'm thinking about lowering the contrast and size of attribute codes), but maybe overkill too! :)
- por Usuario de Firefox 13327053, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5New version (3.0) cannot be installed, FF says it's corrupt... Please, fix it.
EDIT: Thanks, but it didn't help, my FF ESR 52.4.0 (32-bit) still says it's corrupt. I fixed it by modifying manifest.json (un-commenting "applications" section and changed min version to 52...) Maybe you could make it compatible to ESR too...
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 3 añosI just removed and re-installed it on my system, and it worked fine. A couple of other users were also able to install it without any problems. You might want to try removing it, exiting from Firefox, and then re-installing it from addons.mozilla.org; perhaps the download failed.
- por andrew, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Thanks for the update!
I have a problem - long time of loading result with large files.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 3 añosYes.
The "legacy" version could stream the image's binary data a little at a time, since it was able to use the XPCOM interface to access Firefox's functionality.
The WebExtensions version is much more restricted, because it is treated much the same as any web page, and so it has to download the entire image before it can process it.
Out of curiosity, what are your browser's cache settings? I'd hope that the Viewer's request for the image has access to the cache, but maybe not.
- por Will A, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Works really well for me on the off chance I need to check an images EXIF metadata
A note to the previous review. There seems to be a bug in the latest release that makes the right click menu option disappear. Just uninstall and reinstall and it should appear again
- por S. G. Botsford, el hace 5 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Extraordinarily clunky to use. You have to:
Right click on image -> copy link location ->
Tools -> Exif Viewer -> click in form -> paste image link.
What I wanted:
Right click on image -> show metadata
Or that show image info now had a metadata tab.
- por Gisle Hannemyr, el hace 5 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5This works as advertised for me as a plugin to Firefox 43.0.2 on MS Windows 7.
My reason for not awarding five stars is that you can't customize what you want to see. The group of fields I am interested in - Iptc4xmpCore:CreatorContactInfo - is not shown by default. You need to click ShowXMPSource to see them.
(My use case for this is to see who to contact to clear rights when I on the web discover an image I want to use.)
- por Pithos, el hace 5 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5This is a useful add-on for viewing IPTC and EXIF data in images on the web. It can show the type of camera used, the photographers name, lens, date the photograph was taken, and other useful information. It works well, although the options might seem a bit daunting to someone using it for the first time.
- por t p, el hace 6 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5not working for me on 33.0.2. Exify works, but I wanted to try this to see if it reports more info.. Doesn't report on any jpgs and tried on multiple sites...