- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Macrus, el hace 25 díasWhen it works correctly it's fine. However it has two very annoying features, both of which could be solved by just giving us the option for which kind of notifications to allow.
1. When I'm shopping on a site that does not have cash back through rakuten, it gives a popup saying that. I don't want negative advertising against a site that I'm already shopping at. I'm never going to choose Rakuten over Chewy or REI. Those notifications just come across as petty and dumb.
2. EVERY TIME I get a notification that the same item is cheaper on another site, the item it takes me to is not actually the same. Just wildly different items that it seems to think are the same thing, so naturally the prices are going to be different.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 23 díasThank you so much for this feedback. We pop up reminders on websites like Chewy and others that don't currently partner with us to suggest similar merchants that currently offer Cash Back. For the item suggestion feature, the data provided to us by the stores can occasionally get out of sync. We rely on our partnered merchants to provide the most current pricing and product information for the item suggestion feature of our Cash Back Button extension. We'll work to improve both of these features in future updates and releases to our Cash Back Button extension.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Nom à afficher, el hace un añopas moyen d'arrêter les popups!! à moins d'inscrire l'internet au complet dans la liste d'exception!! l'animation de l'icone est suffisante, donnez l'option de désactiver le popup pour tous les sites
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace un añoCurrently, our Cash Back Button does not offer the ability to turn off the Cash Back reminder on all partnering merchant websites. Our Members can turn off the reminder for specific websites. To do this, click Settings from our extension's menu. This will open up a new tab showing the Settings for our Cash Back Button extension. You can turn on the option "Turn off Cash Back activation reminders for these sites" by moving the slider to the right. Then, click the link embedded in the words "these sites". A new box will appear where you may enter the URL for the specific website you no longer want to pop up to appear. We recommend adding one URL per line. Once done, click "Save". You can then close the Settings tab and resume using Firefox.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15407432, el hace 4 añosIt does not work for me. It says I need to install additional programing.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 10216609, el hace 7 añosIts a great idea and I turn it on when buying stuff but man what a bloat wear.
Reloads constantly when surfing eBay and requires frequent sign in. I sell on ebay so its a PITA. When turned on I basically can barely use yahoo mail. Page loads are sometimes 30 seconds or more.
Basically if the developers would give some control over it it would be great to use ie persistent sign ins or white listing. Otherwise I mostly disable it and if I remember turn it on for a purchase run.
I like ebates but this app needs some work. Just spammy as heck.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 7 añosHello Skpiste,
I'm very sorry to hear about your negative experience with the Ebates Add-On. If you would like to prevent the Ebates add-on from prompting you on certain sites like Ebay, you can by doing the following:
1. Click on the Ebates icon
2. Click the settings in the bottom left of the popup
3. Check "Do not display Activation Hover on these sites"
4. Click on "these sites" and add "ebay.com" to the field then click save.
If you'd like to turn the add-on back on for those sites, simply uncheck the option by going back into settings.
Thank you again for your feedback.