Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 7 meses
Our Cash Back Button no longer integrates with Google searches. It shouldn't cause any lags or reduce the speed of any searches. We recommend removing our extension and reinstalling it from our website here: Rakuten.com/button.htm If you still notice the lag and slow down after the fresh installation, please email our team at email@example.com so we can dig into this issue for you.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17364946, el hace un mesThe pop-up recommendations for the same product at lower prices are seriously misleading. They're similar at best, and often just completely different products. For example, I was trying to buy an air duster and got recommended a fish tank aerator. If the pop-up at least showed the name of the recommended product, it'd be acceptable. It doesn't though. It only shows the price, and says you can "get this" for cheaper. If you wait, it'll eventually show the actual recommended product but it should show it up front. It should also use a better algorithm for recommendations.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 3 díasThank you for this feedback. We rely on our partnered merchants to provide us with the data that is used for this feature. On occasion, this information can be out of sync. Our team is working with our merchants to make this feature more effective for our Members.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por PoopSmeller, el hace 4 mesesComplete garbage extension and service. Unlike other services that do the same exact thing, Rakuten requires you to leave your PC completely vulnerable to ad tracking software with their ridiculous anti-adblock requirements. If you don't care about your privacy and getting your data collected by big tech, go ahead and get this addon. Otherwise, look somewhere else
Most ad or traffic blocking extensions can be updated to create an exception for Rakuten, while staying active elsewhere. Typically, this can be fixed by visiting our website (Rakuten.com), opening the menu for the ad blocking extension, and updating the setting to allow the extension to trust our website. This should allow our Cash Back Button to work from any of our partnered merchant websites without issue. For more help, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por spectre, el hace 8 mesessince last week it has slowed down google search to a crawl. even scrolling down in google is affected. even typing a search when you are already in google lags. disabling the extension fixes this immediately. must be a bad update. i will fix the 1 star review if this is fixed soon
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 7 mesesOur Cash Back Button no longer integrates with Google searches. It shouldn't cause any lags or reduce the speed of any searches. We recommend removing our extension and reinstalling it from our website here: Rakuten.com/button.htm If you still notice the lag and slow down after the fresh installation, please email our team at email@example.com so we can dig into this issue for you.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por BossBully80, el hace 8 mesesI found a sale on a supplement I've been looking for that's been aout of stock a good bit lately. The supplement is NAC (N-Acetylcysteine) and it was $17 and some change where it's normally $25. That's a big savings when you have children! Anyway, I forgot this flipping thing was on my browser and when I went to purchase, the page refreshed and I was getting charged 23.17 a bottle! I asked the customer service what the heck was happening and they suggested I try to turn off this app. The price dropped to 19 and some change but that was NOT the original discount. I WILL be writing a serious complaint tomorrow because that pitiful little cash back in whatever 'credits' to jack me around like that is BS. I believe it is probably bordering on illegal!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Jerry, el hace 9 mesesSHITTY APP. I DON'T WANT POPUP TO EVERY SITES I VISITED. STOP BUGGING ME. I JUST WANT IT TO RUN ON EBAY.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 9 mesesOur Cash Back Button extension is designed to pop up and remind our Members of the Cash Back offer available when they visit a partnering merchant's website. There currently isn't any way to directly update the settings for the extension to only pop up the notification for one merchant. You can go into the settings for the extension and add websites where you don't want the Cash Back Button notification to appear to the "Hide activation reminders on these sites" list. You can also uninstall the extension and shop directly through our website, Rakuten.com, or through our mobile app on Android phones, iPhones, and iPads.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por boggle, el hace 10 mesesWill not pay out cash back on large purchases. Bought a Lenovo laptop with 8% cash back, Rakuten tracked the purchase successfully but dragged their feet for over a month before telling me they couldn't issue the cashback with a slew of reasons why it could have failed. If you don't get the cash back credited right away, you can bet you'll never see it. Worse than a mail-in-rebate, Rakuten is a glorified SCAM. Just look how fake review-bombed this plugin is.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 9 mesesWe are sorry you have had this experience with us. We sometimes reach out to the merchant directly to verify and order's eligibility for Cash Back. Every one of our partnered merchants has its own Cash Back Terms that may exclude certain items, departments, coupons used, or other things from earning Cash Back. A little review goes a long way to helping our Members rack it up consistently with Rakuten.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Broffrey, el hace un añoAvoid this kind of useless shop-savings extensions that in facts can spy what you are looking on the internet, it's just collecting informations on you to profile you and similar customers to finally target ads/products/services. That's desguished spyware in counterpart to provide you a pretended nice service for free.
And just about the service provided: this kind of extensions (lots of similar exist like this one) can modify the webpages on-the-fly and also can censure some parts or search results to guide you to buy to a specific shop... instead of a concurrent. And guess who is paying the extension editor to do that? Sellers?
Just look at what this extension is requiring at the Permissions part...
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17214341, el hace un añoI've been using this extension since they were Ebates. It's good for people who are dedicated to cash back and deals but takes some effort and can be intrusive at times. I don't mind it because the cash back is worth it and transfers to my PayPal seamlessly- and the popups remind me to use it.We appreciate the kind words! Thank you for your loyalty throughout the years, too. We aim to make our Cash Back Button extension a seamless and effortless addition to our Members' shopping experiences.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17173836, el hace un añoImmensely intrusive popups, interrupts and even breaks user experience and worst offense, navigates users away from webpages just so the user can press some activate button and then redirects to completely different page. wowOur Cash Back Button alerts Members of potential Cash Back when they visit a partnering merchant's website. We provide our Members the chance to activate this offer before they make their purchase so they are to be sure their eligible order reports to their account for Cash Back. Once activated, our Members should be routed back to the main page for the merchant to continue their shopping. If any of the pop-ups are in the way, you can go into the settings for our Cash Back Button and add the merchant's website to the "Hide activation reminders on these sites" list.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Solistus, el hace un añowas great right up until it became effing adware
one day i opened my motherboard maker's support page to check for driver updates and saw a Rakuten banner at the top of the page telling me I could save 1% by buying from Corsair instead
there doesn't seem to be any setting to disable this "feature" so I did what I do any time I find adware on my system, I purged it with extreme prejudice.Our Price Magic feature helps our Members find comparable items from merchants who partner with Rakuten and award Cash Back. Currently, this feature cannot be disabled within the Cash Back Button's settings. You can continue to take advantage of our services by going directly to Rakuten.com or by using our mobile app.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Probably_Jake, el hace un añoPop-ups are always there when i don't need them, and never there when I do. Asked for my $40 cash back check over 6 moths ago and it never came. All this has done for me is waste my time. Haven't saved anything with this. Don't waste your time with this add-on.We always want our Members to receive the Cash Back they have earned. We can also look into why our Cash Back Button is not notifying you of possible Cash Back at certain merchants. Please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help!
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Insevin7, el hace un añoI don't want popups with this app. I just need my cashback to work despite adblockers. The popups from Rakuten are very disruptive and should be able to be turned off.
Response to the dev response: You make it sound like I am complaining about a problem or don't understand something. I don't need help. I am against a feature of your addon that "reminds" me to shop at websites while browsing. I don't need any popup originating out of your addon. I only use the addon to counteract my adblockers so you can track my shopping without interruption. The undesired bloat from the popups is what my feedback is aimed at. The adblocker I use does not have filter lists but performs better than others out there, so that is something I cannot and won't change.Our team can help you adjust your adblocker's settings to allow our services to work, while keeping your adblocker active elsewhere. Please reach out to us at email@example.com. We are here to help!