- por Sans Undertale, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5So.....It would appear that this is getting reviewed bombed by right-wing cultists that expected this search engine to cater exclusive to Putin's political agenda?
This isn't even the Search Engine. It's a Tracker Blocker built by the DDG team. This extension itself censors NOTHING, and the search engine itself is only "censoring" insofar that it dropped Yandex (Russian Search Engine) from it's regex filter.
"Google Clone"? Lol. Google tracks everything you search and personalizes search results to monetize you and put you in Filter Bubbles. That's DDG's real strength. It doesn't track users, it doesn't filter users, it only monetizes users through Contextual Advertising, and all of this is and was true before and after the Yandex debacle.
It's laughable how ignorant and stupid people who use FIREFOX of all browsers truly are. It's no surprise that Mozilla has been desperately trying to dumb down the browser if users can't even tell the difference between a search engine and a extension.
I don't even use this extension for Tracker blocking. I've been using uBlock ever since the Firefox Android update that blocks free use of extensions (cEnSoRsHiP!?!?!?!). Even so, I still use the search engine, and both the engine and this extension are still excellent ways to preserve privacy.
If ya'll still wanna get pandered by Brave/Yandex/Google, be my guest. I've been using DDG since 2019, and frankly I have no reason to switch.
- por Slope Wallet (chrome port), el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Used to be my go to browser, fast and best for privacy. Went down the hole when it announced that it was censoring searches... removed the extension and changed my search engine. Really went downhill.
- por FFToph Beifong, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5F you DuckDuckGone. I could tolerate your shitty and inferior algo in return for privacy and non-biased search results, but then you're becoming like Google/Bing with biased search results, so now you're just a shittier search engine compared to them. F you.
- por Wellerstind, el hace 4 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5DDG no longer respects free speech and targets civilians for their government's wrong doings. Cannot recommend anything by this company, now or in the future unless their CEO/Founder leave the company. He doesn't believe in free speech
- por BL4CK, el hace 4 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Used to be my favorite seach engine. But since they started judging what is truth and what is not, what i should and what i should not see, there is no reason to use it anymore.DDG used to be about privacy AND FREEDOM (because you can't separate those two thing).
- por Usuario de Firefox 10782222, el hace 4 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5This site censors search results and is funded by a venture capitalist fund. If I could give DDG a minus rating I would. Don't trust me research it for yourself. There are a couple of search engines on Firefox that are private & not censored: Brave & Presearch.
- por Jason DiManna, el hace 4 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Switched from Google originally and really enjoyed. Now public statements of filtering or censoring results disappoints me. Let me be the judge of what is fake news!