- por SeriousMX, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5After updating FF to v61.0 "Refresh" does not work. Only after Uninstall and Install I can do "Refresh" but once and Brief downloads all feeds not just new.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14125073, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5After Sage doesn't work anymore on Quantum, this was the addon I was looking for to organize my feeds, mostly podcasts. Thanks a lot!
- por Usuario de Firefox 14111115, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5# # # Please add an option to open the original article in the same tab # # #
So it is possible to return in Brief with the back button on the mouse or keyboard, you do not have to close every article.
Only Bamboo had this great feature, but it's not a webextension. That's why I have to use an old portable ERS ff version.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14102116, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5After the update to 2.5.8 Brief worked during one single day.
I have deleted bookmarks from the folder but they still appear in Brief menu. No idea of where is Brief taking them from.
Really a pity for such an excellent add-on. Any solution?
- por Usuario de Firefox 14091313, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5I really like this extension but for a while now it's not working on my home computer, even if I uninstall and reinstall it. The sidebar opens when I click the Brief button in the toolbar but no feeds show up and clicking on anything (like options, refresh, etc.) does nothing. This is version 2.5.8. Works fine on my work computer, so not sure what the deal is.
Update 7/3: This is really messed up but to get Brief to work again I had to go into my Firefox roaming profile and delete all the websites in the "default" folder in the "storage" folder under the profile.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14081475, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5BRIEF 2.5.8
It does not update feeds anymore, not even manually.
This has happened since yesterday, since firefox has updated to version 60.0.2
BRIEF DON'T WORK WITH FIREFOX 60.0.2
I'M RETROCESSED TO BRIEF 2.5.6, AND THIS WORKS PERFECTLYBrief on Firefox 60 works for me. If you come to https://github.com/brief-rss/brief/issues, provide a link to the feed that's not updating and/or error messages, we may be able to find out what's the problem in your case.
- por Andreas 44, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Feed Update problem solved: In my case "CCleaner programme" which I run daily erases "permissions.sqlite" file. Once I add this file to the exclude list, everything works fine.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13516022, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5After getting feeds working now Brief continues to reload the same feeds over and over even with the hide read feeds enabled. There's no recognition that any previous feed has already been downloaded and viewed ???? I end up with constant multiple instances of the same feed.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14077141, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Unfortunately the feeds have all disappeared yet in 2.5.7.
I wait bug fix ;)