- por liroken646, el hace 14 díasSe valoró con 1 de 5didn't see any particular difference that would make this addon having a reason to exist. Doesn't even send notification of whispers. Doesn't seem to do anything that twitch doesn't already do really. meh
- por soadfan, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Disabling auto play doesn't work. This is all i wanted from this add-on, so there you go - 1 star.We are not able to reproduce an issue with disabling auto play. If you're still having this issue and are able to provide steps to reproduce it, please file an issue over on our bug tracker at https://github.com/night/betterttv/issues
- por Usuario de Firefox 12568837, el hace 4 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5When I enable BetterTTV, my FrankerZ does not work.BetterTTV should be compatible with most extensions. If you're having specific issues and are able to provide steps to reproduce them, please file an issue over on our bug tracker at https://github.com/night/betterttv/issues
- por Zoiyya, el hace 4 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5The new Emote menu with 7.4.4. is absolutely HORRIBLE! Looks realy bad, emotes preview looks weird in it, like if they had much lower quality. Everything looks super blurry!
A separate emote button for bttv emotes was much better and faster to find which emotes you wanted to use.
This new one is just... BAD.Thanks for the feedback. We ended up separating them again in a new update in response to user feedback and have rolled out bugfixes for the low quality images and blurriness. If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know!
- por Usuario de Firefox 13555426, el hace 4 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5I will uninstall any and every addon that starts sending disruptive and unwanted popups to my browser. There's no excuse.Thanks for the feedback. We show a popup for additional permissions when the extension is installed so that we can get access to allow BetterTTV on YouTube's site on your browser. You may have received a popup when you upgraded to the latest version, but future updates will not show the same popup.
- por felis, el hace 5 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5the settings reset to default every time you open a new window when using "never save history" in Firefox settings. When I use FFZ, I don't have this issue. I know you could backup and restore settings, but this happens every single time I quit firefox, restoring settings for every new window would be such a painBetterTTV stores settings in LocalStorage. If that data is clearing be sure that Firefox is not configured to clear cookie data on browser close, as LocalStorage is included in that setting.
- por MrGoatsy, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Makes Twitch better, however has been broken since the last update on the Firefox beta channel.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 añosWe do not officially support Firefox Beta/Nightly since those versions tend to have breaking changes we've not yet accounted for, so that may be why it works unreliably on those versions.