- Se valoró con 1 de 5por dude941, el hace 8 mesesDevs blocked features when using certain other twitch addons.
Edit: Clarification; BTTV no longer shows emotes enabled on their side on twitch if you use 7tv in tandem with this addon. Good thing is, Frankerfacez still works regardless after enabling emotes from both addons to be shown; which means that it is almost certainly this addon that disables the emotes and not another one. So it would be wise to just install FFZ instead.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14284450, el hace 8 mesesIch finde einfach keine Möglichkeit, dass die gesetzten Einstellungen auch gespeichert werden.
Wer möchte eine Erweiterung bei der man jedes mal die Einstellungen neu setzten muss?
Wäre eine sehr schöne Erweiterung, schade!Settings should persist across launches, but you may need to update your browser's configuration to not clear cookies on close or add an exception for Twitch/YouTube.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Smartik1, el hace un añoAutoplay disabling when visiting channels doesn't work, only homepage one does.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace un añoThanks for the review. We don't currently have a feature for disabling autoplay of streams when opening them. To request this as a feature, please open a feature request over on our GitHub: https://github.com/night/betterttv/issues
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, el hace 2 añosSome emote simple don't work with the firefox versionThanks for the feedback. All BetterTTV emotes do work in the Firefox version too. You may want to make sure you've enabled both the BetterTTV Emotes and BetterTTV GIF Emotes settings in the BetterTTV settings.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por liroken646, el hace 2 añosdidn't see any particular difference that would make this addon having a reason to exist. Doesn't even send notification of whispers. Doesn't seem to do anything that twitch doesn't already do really. mehThanks for the feedback. After installing the extension you actually need to configure it in order to use the majority of its benefits/features. You can access the settings from within the chat settings of Twitch chat or the user dropdown in the upper right of the Twitch website.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14520734, el hace 2 añosOnly Problems the last few days... sometimes nothing work...We had shipped a bad release but did iron out these issues. If you're still having issues, try reinstalling the extension from the Firefox add-ons site to get back to a stable build.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por soadfan, el hace 2 añosDisabling auto play doesn't work. This is all i wanted from this add-on, so there you go - 1 star.We are not able to reproduce an issue with disabling auto play. If you're still having this issue and are able to provide steps to reproduce it, please file an issue over on our bug tracker at https://github.com/night/betterttv/issues
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Zoiyya, el hace 2 añosThe new Emote menu with 7.4.4. is absolutely HORRIBLE! Looks realy bad, emotes preview looks weird in it, like if they had much lower quality. Everything looks super blurry!
A separate emote button for bttv emotes was much better and faster to find which emotes you wanted to use.
This new one is just... BAD.Thanks for the feedback. We ended up separating them again in a new update in response to user feedback and have rolled out bugfixes for the low quality images and blurriness. If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13555426, el hace 2 añosI will uninstall any and every addon that starts sending disruptive and unwanted popups to my browser. There's no excuse.Thanks for the feedback. We show a popup for additional permissions when the extension is installed so that we can get access to allow BetterTTV on YouTube's site on your browser. You may have received a popup when you upgraded to the latest version, but future updates will not show the same popup.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por felis, el hace 2 añosthe settings reset to default every time you open a new window when using "never save history" in Firefox settings. When I use FFZ, I don't have this issue. I know you could backup and restore settings, but this happens every single time I quit firefox, restoring settings for every new window would be such a painBetterTTV stores settings in LocalStorage. If that data is clearing be sure that Firefox is not configured to clear cookie data on browser close, as LocalStorage is included in that setting.