- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16529660, el hace 7 díasBreaks the viewer count mod from FFZ, breaks the stream delay viewer from FFZ, and pauses all streams when you first click on it regardless of active settings. All without any visible settings that might be causing compatibility issues.Thanks for the review. BetterTTV actually isn't causing these issues, and BetterTTV doesn't generally affect other extensions. Twitch has recently been rolling out a new site updated with React 18, which many extensions are not initially compatible with. BetterTTV supports this as of 7.5.16, but you will need to reach out to other extension support teams for any bugs you encounter in their extensions as a result of these ongoing Twitch updates.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por bnuy, el hace 8 díasDisable Autoplay on homepage doesn't work anymoreThanks for the review. This issue should be fixed in version 7.5.16 and newer. If you're still having issues, please reach out to our team and we'd be happy to help test this with you!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 18288112, el hace 19 díasdoesn't work, simple as thatThanks for the feedback. It isn't clear from your review what specifically was not working. If you are referring to certain emotes not showing up in chat, then be sure to enable all emote providers in the BetterTTV Settings.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Wade the Wilson, el hace un mesI installed it and it never once worked. Not sure why... I gave up a few days later.Thanks for the feedback. It isn't clear from your review what specifically was not working, but it is unlikely that the extension "never once worked." If you are referring to certain emotes not showing up in chat, then be sure to enable all emote providers in the BetterTTV Settings.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 18222718, el hace 2 mesesdisable autoplay on twitch homescreen no longer an option.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 mesesThanks for the review. This is still a setting under the Auto Play setting on the Channel settings tab. If you're having trouble finding it, search for "Auto Play" in the BetterTTV Settings menu.