- Se valoró con 1 de 5por mezzodiva54, el hace 2 añosThe absolute worst -- even after I DELETED it, it is still appearing whenever I try to search on eBay. Reported it, but doubt that anything will be done about it. Mr. Bezos tramples on us all.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Sasi kumar, el hace 2 añosYou can easily able to access the product and add to your wish list easily and compare two products side by side whick makes you more comfortable by doing other things and this one simultaneously.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16319850, el hace 2 añosI just removed Amazon Assistant from a friend's computer. It pops up on various sties, e.g. eBay and covers part of the page. Click the X in the upper right corner and nothing appends. It follows her around and tries to redirect her to Amazon.
SPAM! it pops up on any and all sights.
To get rid of it on Firefox go to Tools> Add-Ons> click the three dots menu to the right of Amazon Assistant and remove it.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15125056, el hace 2 añosHorrible. It's a nice idea, but the way it works is annoying. Would be much better if you could close it when you don't need Amazon's assistance, but it just pops up over and over and over. I've uninstalled it.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por gETo, el hace 2 añosAmazon should be CONTACTED by MOZILLA. If an ADD ON is SELF SERVING it doesnt serve the Mozilla Community. I want to be notified ONLY about MY ORDERS! I DON'T NEED Amazon Assistant to SHILL PRODUCTS I don't WANT or NEED! There is NO OFF SWITCH for that! That needs to be INCLUDED or other OPT IN/OUT EASY process.