- por Usuario de Firefox 14042609, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5this roboform add-on is mess , it disables "Remember login and password for website" feature in all new firefox releases and roboform still hasn't fixed it ,I use the last version 7
- por Usuario de Firefox 13982830, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Every new update of roboform creates new problems. Toolbar doesn't work, menu bar doesn't work, new update do not work. Time to look elsewhere for a similar app, there are many!
- por Usuario de Firefox 13975291, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Lost master password and locked account. Customer Service was REALLY bad with no feedback! took weeks to find out my account was unlocked because they never told me they had unlocked it and I couldn't get in to check!
- por Usuario de Firefox 13970936, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Forces you to buy the service if you want automatic backup to cloud, but the official site doesn't list the price until I log in. Please hire a UX guy or something.
- por Usuario de Firefox 10068626, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Every time I try to install Roboform as a Firefox add-on, a message appears to say that I am using Forefox v 42.0 and that I need to update Firefox. My Firefox settings include automatic updating; Firefox confirms that my current is version 59.0
I can go no further with Roboform and have so far had a very poor experience.
- por Oonix, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5This add-on never worked properly when trying to work with existing bookmarks. Not only were there multiple steps in an overly complicated install (Am I installing a separate tool? Why the separate forms tool? Trying to bundle with a paid business version?), but support never followed up on an open ticket other than to say "It works for us on version 58". Weeks have gone by after submitting the captures as requested of the error when trying to import bookmarks. They never fixed the problem nor offered any help.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13809370, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5All the former passwords are gone, can't log into nothing, updated to this new Robform and NOTHING IS THERE.
AND EMAIL IS NOT COMCAST ANY MORE, IT IS FASTMAIL.NET
- por Usuario de Firefox 13717934, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5With RoboForm enabled, the "save password" feature in Firefox is automatically disabled. I contacted RoboForm and they admitted that this was done on purpose. I am very disappointed in their choice.