To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
You can do individual substitutions or define a list of substitutions to apply all at once. You can define substitution lists that apply only to pages that match an URL. You also have the option to apply the substitution list automatically whenever a page is loaded.
Possible future features: RegExp editor, undo, automatic substitutions on AJAX pages, etc. These are ideas, but it doesn't mean that all of them can be implemented.
- Automatic substitutions don't work with AJAX (Gmail, etc.).
- Finished conversion to WebExtension.
- Replace bar has been transformed into a sidebar until WebExtensions support toolbars.
- Enabled translation.
- Fixed bug about the subscription warning not showing sometimes.
- Fixed bug related to subscription causing it to update very fast forever.
- Fixed export (#222).
- DOMParser is used instead of innerHTML.
- Compatibility with Firefox 57 and later.
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 0.17.0b3