- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14781388, 20 hours ago3.5 Stars: It's good at what it does, but is missing basic features that have been ignored for years. If a paid sub fixed the issue I would happily join. Instead though they are, like all Zoho products, focused on team management. 🤷
- Rated 5 out of 5by Thangaraj, 4 months agoHonestly, zoho vault deserves a lot more attention than it receives. It's easily a better password management experience for me, coming from lastpass which has seemingly done some kind of self destruction about a year back, and now for the past year this has been fantastic tool, better than lastpass in almost every aspect.
And while switching I did try bitwarden for a little while, zoho is better.
There are things that can be improved, but overall, this deserves 5 stars. Thank you for keeping this free!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ayush Sharma, 6 months agoOne of the best free password manager out there comes with many paid features in price of nothing. Unlimited passwords, unlimited devices, totp, awesome syncing. Love this service
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14423113, 10 months agoOne of the worst experience with a password manager!
1. I simply can't understand why i need to put my master password every time i wath to use it, what's the point of having an password manager if u still have to deal with passwords every fucking day... / horrible....
2. Autologin for anything and u dont have the option to choose to dont do that, if the websites is having an captcha for the login, well, you screwed up hard, in some cases u can get even an account temporary restriction if the website think that you are a robot...
3. You can't use in the same time the standard browser password manager (chrome/firefox/others)...
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13538439, a year agode lo mejor de Zoho a un buen precio, para controlar todas tus claves passwords con tus contactos y colaboradores.
Pruebala y deja de tener hojas de calculo sin protección
- Rated 5 out of 5by William , 2 years agoI don't think this is Zoho's fault, this this addon doesn't play nicely with "Firefox Multi-Account Containers" if you set Zoho Vault to always open in a specific container.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15671385, 3 years agoThis is an easy to use password manager but the extension on Firefox is not loading. I had been using it on Firefox for over a year but had to do a massive update on my Macbook and now the icon appears greyed out in the bookmarks toolbar.