- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13883959, 3 years agoIt's not useful on long videos since you cannot input the exact time you want it to start\end loop in seconds. Still works though and very simple. Would give 5 stars if this feature is added.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Sunfighter, 4 years agoThis is the first looper that worked correctly. I can loop sections of a video. No other looper I've tried would do that. And I've tried every looper add-on!
What I don't like is the start and end points are done with a slider. I would love to se an option to change that to entering the time by hand. That is something easy to do in HTML. Please CloudCompanion do this!!!!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14192315, 4 years agoIt works, but, if you play a playlist, and then skip to a different song - the switch is still ON, but the video won't repeat, the next one will play. You need to turn it off and then on again to have it work. Nonetheless, five stars because: 1. it works; 2. it has a really nice, clean UI; 3. doesn't need excessive amount of weird permissions; 4. no delay between ending a song and playing it again, no page restart etc.; 5. if you turn it OFF on a video in playlist, the next one will play (in some other addons, it's not always a given) :)
- Rated 3 out of 5by Xvidia, 4 years agoCouldnt use it because trackbar doesnt work for a long video and a short part to repeat (1hour long video 2:30min part to repeat). To be able to type the from and to timestamp manually would be nice. Would also update my rating.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Enismirdal, 6 years agoA perfect replacement for a bunch of abandoned scripts and addons. It's so hard to find one that will default to repeating the whole video, but can also reliably loop a section. It's very responsive, simple, and quick to loop, no noticeable delay.
It could really use input fields to type in the start and end times. The slider is fairly accurate but it's hard to hit an exact point, much more so in longer videos.