- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 10637656, 9 months agoThis is my replacement for "FVD-SpeedDial" and "LiveStartPage". And I had a lot more...
All of them are way to overloaded and to complicated.
But with this SpeedDial here, thankfully everything works so easy! And looks great!
Background colour or picture. New SpeedDial, Thumbnails for SpeedDials, new folders.
Fastest and easiest backup function I have ever seen, import export.
Now this is my most important Firefox AddOn!
- Opportunity to change the name of the main folder "Home" ?
- A different color for the active folder? Or bigger difference?
- Rated 5 out of 5by arhist, a year agoGreat job!Please unlock the opportunity to change the name of the main folder "Home". Make the active folder differs from others. And there is also a visual irritant- when opening a new tab, blinking in a black background
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 11306508, a year agoПростой до безобразия аддон. Основное отличие от других спид диалов, это сохранение диалов в закладках браузера в отдельной папке. Как следствие, не нужно создавать дополнительные учётки для аддона, чтобы синхронизировать настройки, т.к. всё происходит силами браузера.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Desert Catmom, a year agoUsed this add-on as a replacement for FDV Speed-Dial as that add-on was using too much CPU time. I check the stuff that runs on FF regularly by using the about:performance comment and noticed that FDV was using way too much resource for what its supposed to do. I suspect this is why Mozilla banned it.
So far this add-on works great and has all the feature I like. Being able to customize just about everything it makes my favorite links very handy. A thank you to the developer of this. I am a retired Network Engineer and know how much time and energy can be spent on code. I will send a donation thru PP. Thanks..
- Rated 5 out of 5by ilike2win, 2 years agoVery basic but practical speed dial. Wish you had the ability to control the size of the dials, dial spacing (or max columns) and also hide the "+" for adding new dials. Control over margins and align of dials to top (vs middle) would also be welcome additions.
EDIT: Thanks for your reply. I see the settings for max columns and hiding of the "+". The ability to scale the dials (either manually or preset) would also be cool ;-) Thanks again for your responsiveness!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Alexander Olenich, 2 years agoThat's a really good add-on with a clear interface. However I'd like to be able to scale my dials, please. They are too large for me. I'd also prefer to align the dials in last row left instead center. Another question is dial images syncing. I have custom logos there and it's a quite annoying to update all the stuff manually on three computers. Otherwise I'm totally happy with neat look of this add-on.