Rated 3.9 out of 5
3.9 Stars out of 5
- by boxfreind, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5While the service this extension provides is indeed very helpful, the extension itself is in dire need of updating. Right now, it slows down Firefox substantially and hangs it up. I have stopped installing it on client's computers and will not be recommending it until this is remedied.
Developer responseposted a year agoWe're sorry to hear that! We made several updates and improvements to solve this issue. If you think differently we'll be happy to hear from you via https://support.mywot.com/
- by Firefox user 14319062, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5All the warnings I did receive were all justified and proved to be correct, I was saved many times, I highly recommend. This is specially for the thrust everything minded people.
- by Firefox user 14309538, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Der vom NDR aufgedeckte Datenskandal »Nackt im Netz« demonstriert, wie Millionen von Internet-Nutzern, darunter Manager, Richter und Journalisten, im Netz ausgespäht wurden. Das Browser-Addon WOT (Web of Trust) hat die gesammelten Surf-Daten nicht ausreichend anonymisiert und dennoch weiterverkauft.
- by Gabarito, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5What the hell this extension is warning that Gab network is unsafe???
https://gab.ai/ is a new place to live without censorship.
Please, fix and correct your code and/or analysis.
- by Firefox user 14239216, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Please deal with best.aliexpress.com issue! I asked AliExpress support team about this subdomain and they said that it is completely safe.Have a nice day!
- by Firefox user 14072894, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Web of Trust CAN'T BE TRUSTED, DON'T USE IT AS U ARE A MOZILLA FIREFOX USER.
BLOCK IT NOW.
- by Firefox user 14065274, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5"Web of Trust Sells Your Browsing History, Uninstall It Now"
LifeHacker.com - https://lifehacker.com/web-of-trust-sells-your-browsing-history-uninstall-it-1788667989
- by Stephen R, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Any time I visit or test a page that uses Content-Security Policy, my Console is hammered with CSP errors such as "Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at https://fonts.gstatic.com/s/opensans/v15/mem5YaGs126MiZpBA-UN7rgOUuhp.woff2 (“font-src”)." Completely reproducible -- deactivate the add-on and it stops, activate it and the errors come back.