- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15658891, a month agoRubbish. Filled with ignorant reviews from people who don't understand how the internet works and can't change how your profile name appears so you doxx yourself really easily.
Developer responseposted a month agoHey there, we'd be glad if you contacted us directly and shared your feedback with us so we can understand why you feel this way and how the extension can be improved for you 🙂
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15151704, 3 months agoHard to believe they're still around. No one else has ripped off their users as much as they have.
Developer responseposted 3 months agoHey there, we'd be glad if you contacted us directly and shared your feedback with us so we can hear how the extension can be improved for you and understand why you feel this way.
- Rated 4 out of 5by 17391647, 5 months agoMostly good, but tracker blocking is free on AVG but not free here. WOT, pls. make tracker blocking free. startpage.com (my search engine) thinks privacy is a must (a right)
- Rated 1 out of 5by WayTooBad, 6 months agoThis add-on tags conservative sites as untrustworthy no matter what ratings they got. It blocks them each time you try to visit even after reporting the site as safe. Meanwhile obvious scam sites are not blocked.
- Rated 1 out of 5by xsSplater, 6 months agoПостоянные всплывающие окошки: "КУПИ НАШУ ПРОГРАММУ!", "НУ, ПОЖАЛУЙСТА! КУПИИИ!", "ТЕБЯ ОСТЛЕЖИВАЮТ! КУПИ!", "БЕЗ НАШЕЙ ПРОГИ ТЕБЕ ХАНА! КУПИ!"...
Спасибо, конечно, за ценное расширение, но теперь с ним хуже, чем без него. К тому же, у нас в Беларуси НЕЛЬЗЯ НИЧЕГО КУПИТЬ сейчас. Опять же тормоза и задержки жуткие с этим расширением везде.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15503330, 7 months agoIt's a tracker. That didn't bother me much, but lately it's after your passwords. Now it's malware.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17293278, 7 months agoThis used to be a good add-on, but last year they redesigned it to be basically non-functional unless you register for their services.
It also vastly slows down browsing; for me it was adding 10-15 seconds for EVERY page load, and significantly slowing down browsing within pages. This was going on for months, which I attributed to browser updates, but after removing this specific extension the problem was immediately resolved.
You can see in older reviews that they keep claiming this was a bug that they've fixed, which is clearly not true.
Do not install this. If you still have it installed from back when it was worth using, the sooner you get rid of it the better.
Developer responseposted 7 months agoHey there, thanks for sharing your feedback with us.
The bug you are describing was fixed a few months ago yet we apologize for the inconvenience you're describing.
Kindly contact us directly so we will be able to gather more details and look into it more closely.
Thanks for your cooperation 🙂
- Rated 1 out of 5by muddypantz, 8 months agoNow charged to simple security. Used to as a tracker. Suggest everyone remove this ASAP