- by USER-EXPERIENCEONLY, 8 months agoRated 2 out of 52-7-21: Still flaky and hard to use. GUI is slow and unresponsive, very hard to navigate and search radio station. Many stations don't work and you have to try them each, a waste of time. Breaks connection frequently and sometimes cannot be reestablished. Slow startup. Looking for something better. They have the right idea with poor implementation and gui.
Extremely Flakey. Disconnects often. Many stations simply do not work. Starting it often breaks your net connection. Slow to startup, flakey interface Once you get a good station though if it does not disconnect by itself, good to listen.
I think it's also spyware.
- by Lotus_Priest, a year agoRated 2 out of 5When it works, it's awesome. But there are numerous issues --
1) Many feeds just stop working -- since no error is output, the user is clueless why
2) Had stopped working for me in v.73 of FireFox even though it continued to remain operational in a browser derived from FF base - BitTube
3) Would appreciate if pre-Quantum versions were shared for use with PaleMoon -- couldn't find them anywhere
4) The Google Web-Store link which is shared in the description - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/worldwide-radio/ofncbjjbfchlegacifnndkkbdoaedcof - is a dead link.
5) The link which is valid on the Google Web-Store lists the author as https://veganregime.com/ -- which is also a dead link -- and has been reported there, too.
Get your act, together, Oleksandr. Don't rest on your laurels. Just because you won the 3rd place in the FF Quantum extensions competition don't become complacent.
- by Firefox user 13645050, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Can't figure it out! I can get radio from all over ,but local stations load ,but there is never any sound or music.When I get a random foreign station, I can not turn it off! Can not find a tutorial any where.What do the icons mean ?What does shuffle play mean or do ??. This is clever ,but I need some help making it work ,thanks
- by Firefox user 15830677, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Zpočátku super! Po nějaké době mi rádio přestalo hrát, nevím proč :-(. Nepomohlo ani odinstalovat ho a znovu nainstalovat. Takže rádio sice skvělý, ale nehraje, takže mi je k ničemu. Faktem je, že netuším, zda je chyba v aplikaci nebo v prohlížeči:-(
- by Firefox user 14023753, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5So, I'm interested in the radio add-on. But, I'm not giving this add-on the privileges it seems to want. Sorry, there's no good explanation why an internet radio add-on needs to access my data for all websites or access browser activity during navigation. Sorry.