- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17226500, 2 months agoTook them years to put the profile pics back on the list. However, this new update removed the who deleted lists that it archived. It also removed the lists of people i deleted. Could have said something about it first. It claims it's somehow stored this data on my computer which is complete BS. There is certainly no explanation for how to find it. It also for some reason can't detect people who deleted me while the site was not working. Quit breaking this extension!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Mike101, a year agoIt gives nothing but false alarms and doesn't deliver like it claims. It doesn't always do a thorough check of my entire friends list either. I suspect it's just another app collecting information on you.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16758997, 3 years agoDoesn't work (anymore?) - First time someone left my contacts on facebook, tried to lookup, logged in - 'who deleted me'-homepage says "Unable to read your friend list". :-(
- Rated 3 out of 5by espy000, 3 years agoWorked great while it worked. Now I'm just getting a message to make sure I'm logged in. I'm logged in, even logged out then back in. Still same message. Oh well, into the trash heap. Maybe this is just an extension to gather data from users to sell then conveniently stops working once its done.
- Rated 5 out of 5by juan riccio, 4 years agoIt used to work OK until maybe October 2019, then it stopped working. It used to block while loading friend list, now I think it blocks while logging in. Not sure where exactly it stops, but it doesn't work anymore.
I wrote a couple of messages to WhoDeletedMe support, but I got no reply. I really hope they fix it. I'll be ready to give it 5 stars :-)
October 2020 - it works again! Changed to 5 stars. However, I got a warning (and a forced password change because of "suspicious activity") from Facebook. I wonder if it was this add-on doing its legitimate work.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15481114, 4 years agoThis was the best addon to firefox, but now it stopped working. Did send a mail to suppot but they do not answer. Please fix it and it will be 5 star review for sure!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13278549, 4 years agoAdd-on apparently just stopped working for Firefox the other day. But I'm keeping my review at five stars, as it thankfully still DOES work on Google Chrome though!