- Rated 1 out of 5by frosty, 5 years agohad to finally switch to tampermonkey. i migrated from greasemonkey following the user script breakage after their 4th version update, now it seems that violentmonkey followed suit, resulting in many scripts not functioning anymore.
also their privacy statement gave me the creeps..
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13532323, 5 years agoThey are collecting "certain personally identifiable information" and moreover:
"We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used."
This kind of behaviour is unacceptable for any privacy conscious person. If you want to collect any user data you should make it opt-in. Most Firefox users care about their privacy - that's the prime reason they use it.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13230603, 5 years agoSuch a shame the privacy policies of this otherwise great addon. But it´s a nice lesson of how open source doesnt mean private. This addon collects personal information and I´m not happy about it as you can guess by my rating.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Dan Moorehead | PowerAccess (PowerAccess.net), 5 years ago2.9.8 completely broken, even Dashboard doesn't open, no scripts show as installed or are used. Have Waterfox 64-bit, but seems it affects Firefox users too.
- Rated 1 out of 5by molitar, 6 years agoDidn't work for me at all. Tried to import 2 scripts and install. Import failed. Install script failed. Installed Tampermonkey and worked perfectly.
Finally got Mouseover popup image viewer but again no way to manage it so did not work. This one is even worse than Tampermonkey. We need a real working Greasemonkey again.