- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17422216, a year agoJust getting started with it but I love vim and this makes browsing so nice! Awesome!!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15251903, a year agoBest extension ever made. I don't know how to browse internet without Vimium anymore.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Wintervoss, a year agoTruly a fantastic addon, feels really practical to use.
Would love to have a shortcut to completely disable/enable it, though, since it does get a little awkward in some websites.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13582138, a year agoVimium is the ONLY browser extension I could not live without. As someone who lives in vim, uses vim shell bindings, this is a must have and it works fantastically. This extension is seriously brilliant and will make your life better and happier. Now, I would really like to donate wherever I may, but cannot find a donation/support page. Maybe it's too late in the day or I'm not looking hard enough?
- Rated 5 out of 5by Tony, a year agoHell yeah, the power to control navigation through websites without the help of a mouse or trackpad, and without having to press Tab 20 times on every page.
- Rated 1 out of 5by R2robot, a year agoAnnoying bugs. The dev(s) seem less than interested in fixing. Seek more actively developed alternatives
- Rated 5 out of 5by prowala, a year agoPossibly the best extension I've ever used, I use it all the time and it's not fun navigating without it.
I do have question. Is it possible to remap the enter key? Right now I have a set up that lets me navigate completely with my left hand and take notes with my right. The only hang up is that I have to hit ENTER on the right side of the keyboard for some hints. Is there a way to remap?
Thanks, great addon, changed the way I use FF completely
- Rated 5 out of 5by Jörg Zieren, 2 years agoIf I could only have one extension, this would be the one.
It sometimes clashes with existing page shortcuts, but it pays off to reconfigure it until it works perfectly.