- Rated 3 out of 5by rob, 2 years agoSame experience as user below: " Does not work on Vimeo channels - only the first video is listed.
For single videos it works perfectly."
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 12670594, 2 years agoDoes not work on Vimeo channels - only the first video is listed.
For single videos it works perfectly.
It would be nice to have a "best quality" option that would automatically choose the best version to download.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16573024, 2 years agoneed check quality of audio (linked) and option for videos too
- Rated 3 out of 5by Umair Ahmed, 2 years agoIt arbitrarily works. When it works it is instantaneous but when it doesn't then it never works for that page regardless how many times you refresh.
Instead I found a clone of this add-on which works for everything. How odd that the clone's author can fix what the original can't.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Leonsuna, 2 years agoIt doesn't work sometimes. Did youtube specifications change?
- Rated 3 out of 5by Partisan, 2 years agoWorks OK when it works. it disappears at random at least once a day and needs to be reinstalled and it seems like more and more sites are able to block it. also can't do youtube. its free so I guess you get what you pay for.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15851829, 3 years agovery annoying overlay ads which make this extension a pain to use for me