- by Nicholas Neal, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Works perfectly, however, as other people have said, it would be awesome if the browsers were up to date by default.
Another great feature would be specific OS, like Ubuntu, Windows 7, XP, Fedora etc, instead of Linux/Windows only.
- by NitricWare, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5The versions for Browsers and Operating Systems are outdated:
Mac OS is 10.10 in the extension while current Mac OS is 10.11
Chrome is 41 in the extension while current Chrome is 62
- by MadHopsMan, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5It would be one thing if all the agent strings were actually current. But this coupled with the inability to edit (broken) renders this completely useless to me.
- by Clemens Ratte-Polle, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5nice prog :)
but will it update automatically the faked devices, browsers and OSs?
My mobile device is still Android Nexus 5 - this is too old for many sites...
How can i set UAS to the newest devices?
- by Firefox user 13035360, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Nice extension with more accurate/actual pre-defined strings than other Add-ons (but still far away from being actual, e.g. Firefox 31.0 where meanwhile 53.0 is the actual version). When updating a User-Agent String myself via Edit button the changed string is not saved. 5 stars when this issue will be fixed.
- by Firefox user 9777552, 5 years agoRated 1 out of 5- No way do edit browser details. Edit function does not save any changes.
- No way do edit Operating System details. Edit function does not save any changes.
- No way to add custom browsers.
- No way to add custom Operating Systems.
A useless extension.
- by kcufuoyeid, 5 years agoRated 4 out of 5I dropped the ancient Useragent Switcher for this addon. I like that it's easy for beginners and it keep it's setting after browser restarts.
There's one major annoyance.
There's only 1 version of the OS and browser you can select.
If for example we could pick between Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8 and Win 10 and Firefox 2, Firefox 39, Firefox 52 etc.
This addon would be perfect.