- by serge-tau, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5в целом расширение неплохое и часто выручает, т.к. некоторые сайты утверждают, что работать могут только в хроме, а это чистое вранье, они прекрасно работают и в фоксе. но есть проблема некоторые сайты отказываются работать, когда включено это расширение, особенно когда там подключены внешние проверки браузера, бывают проблемы с вопроизведением видео – сильно искажается звук, правда не везде. и это точно из-за него, проверено на 2 разных машинах, проблемы исчезают, как только отключишь расширение. не знаю, как в Windows, данные проблемы были в Debian и Ubuntu
- by Anach, 8 months agoRated 4 out of 5Great extension. Only annoyance is I had no idea what it was on the toolbar or overflow menu, because the extension name is a lengthy description of it's disabled state, which is completely unnecessary, and annoying.
- by Cyberknight, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Very easy to use, with domain specific filters, including both black and white lists, which is not a very common feature, even on way much bigger extensions.
One "feature" that I didn't like was the self-advertising bar: there is a "lightning" icon that, when clicked, opens an advertisement bar to other products from the same makers, which took me a while to understand that they were not extra functions of this add-on, but external links. The pop-up bubble is definitely not the best place to add that kind of thing.
- by Megnatar, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Does it's job well. Now most sites think this pc is not a Linux machine. However. Permanently changing the user agent to something else. Still could enable sites to identify you. Only thing is, the information you provide is not correct.
- by Riks, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Very functional addon. I'm trying this over the other top downloaded user-agent addon by Schlarb due to this one being recommended by Mozilla, but I still think the UI is kinda clunky. Needs faster access to UA switching for specific domains other than black/whitelisting them on the options page.
- by bruceb, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5What I and others would really like is a much smaller button. It takes up way too much room on the URL Bar in Firefox .. Or at least, give us an easy way to minimize the UI Button after we select a User Agent to use. Otherwise, this is a pretty add on. I like that the developer continues to update the agent strings. Youtube has changed the way they do things and you need to allow Ads in order to see Notifications or make a Comment on a Video om Youtube .... Luckily, not a big deal, as the ads are short and you can skip them.