Review by Firefox user 14762203
- Rated 5 out of 5by PeaceByJesus.net, 3 months agoBest of its kind that I have found in FF Quantum. A left click on the icon in the extension toolbar provides a list of recently closed tabs that you can choose to reopen/restore. The number of closed tabs can be adjusted by the user via a right click on the icon, hitting Manage and then Options.
The only improvement I would like to see is the ability to right click on tabs in the list and choose Open in new tab, or at least a key you can press that would keep the menu open after you click on a tab.
Thank God for you Mr. "Codefisher!
- Rated 3 out of 5by SSRREEDD, a year agoThe extension would be perfect if it would keep the tiny pull-down menu triangle along with the button, as shown in the extension screenshots.
Somehow it is not there any more which is super inconvenient since it means you either have to choose a mode where the button only restores the latest closed tab OR you must use a mode where the button only opens a list of the closed tabs but can not be used to restore the latest closed tab in one click.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14684176, a year agoAwesome add on.
No restriction on the number of closed tabs that you can open as compared other add on.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Nibinaear, 2 years agoThis and all other similar extensions don't seem to work anymore. When I click the button nothing happens. When I right click it I get the manage extension, report extension menu.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Novack, 2 years agoThis is by far, one of the most use extensions in my daily browsing since years.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15730825, 2 years agoSince weeks it pops up spam windows instead of the last closed tab. But opening with the list works.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13977286, 2 years agoCan't imagine life without this addon. Thank you so much. I have used it for years now!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Umpahpah, 2 years agoAgain, one of my favourites for this purpose - the downside is that it can only restore 25 last tabs, but I guess that the developer cant do anything about it, as this is a Firefox limitation.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox Security, 2 years agoRandomly pops spam page instead of the selected page to re-open. Annoying. I wish Firefox would screen these addons again.
- Rated 5 out of 5by SuperBisco, 2 years agoDopo l'abbandono di Tab Mix Plus sono rimasto orfano di questa preziona funzione.
Questo addon è praticamente perfetto.
Una richiesta: come per tab mix plus, oltre alla funzione Restore All Tabs, sarebbe utile la funzione Clean List/Cache of Closed Tabs
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14166764, 3 years agoThanks for this. A keyboard shortcut would be great. Many people have asked for this.
- Rated 5 out of 5by TwoCables, 3 years agoI've been away from Firefox for about 4 months. I came back to it a couple of days ago, updated to 78.0.2, and discovered that my closed tabs history gets deleted between Firefox sessions. This isn't the way it was working before. The only thing I changed is, I updated Firefox.
I had Undo Close Tab by Manuel Reimer. So I disabled it and discovered that it was the culprit. I switched to this extension (Undo Close Tab Button by Button Guy), and not only does my closed tab history remain between sessions like it used to, but the button can be a menu instead of just a simple one-click button. I prefer the menu. For some reason, I couldn't right-click the Undo Close Tab button anymore either. I don't know what happened to that extension, but it used to be the best and now it's the worst. Undo Close Tab Button by Button Guy is now the best!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Isaac Xu, 3 years agoWhy can't I see the listed button? It can only undo the last close tab with a click.