- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14894540, 5 years agoUbuntu & Linux Mint
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:uget-team/ppa
sudo apt update
sudo apt install uget-integrator
chmod +x install_uget_integrator.sh
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firegem, 5 years agoGreat program and extension, but this doesn't seem to start up aria2 if uGet is opened from this extension, meaning I have to have already had it open or exit and restart uGet to download using aria2 on Windows.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13324123, 5 years agoWorks with Linux! Does not seem to have automatic file interruption capability; download via website redirection i.e., filehippo.com This further tested by adding the extension of the file to always interrupt which also failed.
That being said, as long as there is a direct link in the webpage to the media, this software will work. Indispensable, Thank you. Keep up the good work.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Alois Wrdlbrmbfd, 6 years agoDoes what it says, supposed you take the minimal hassle to *install the wrapper first*! Preferences are slightly unintuitive: haven't found out how to start DLs automatically yet.
Features (proxy, scheduler, limits, filters) are very reasonable and useful.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13816448, 6 years agogood and useful addon for the fans of the download utility Uget if you read the author's manual and FAQ carefully. Addon works with Firefox 58 on Linux and very much loves the right mouse button to start.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Bikram Kumar, 6 years agoI am using Firefox version 58.0 with uGet version 2.2.0 on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (fully updated).
Uget is not able to automatically catch the downloads directly from Firefox. If I copy the Download Link, then Uget can download the file.
Please help me to get it working.
Edit: Tried the #43 method. "Download with Uget" is also not working.