Add-on Update Checks
The uberAgent add-on may store some data in the Firefox profile on your computer.
The uberAgent add-on never transmits any data to any servers directly. The uberAgent add-on transmits a specific set of collected data to the external uberAgent application running on the same machine as the browser for centralized analysis. This data transmission happens via native messaging, a browser functionality.
The following data is determined by this add-on and transmitted via native messaging:
- Request type = HTTP or XmlHttpRequest
- Is frame = request made by an IFrame or by the main frame
- Browser version = Firefox version number
- Name of current user
- URL of tab shown in URL bar
- The URL requested by the web page
- Duration of request, page load, network and rendering
- Http status code