- No Reviews
- There are no ratings yet
- Not rated yet
uberAgent is the perfect solution for Windows end-user computing analytics, focused on user experience and application performance monitoring. It measures logon duration, GPU usage, network latency, browser performance and application unresponsiveness, to name just a few of its many high-quality metrics not easily found elsewhere. And it does all that from an agent so efficient that is has one of the smallest footprints in the industry.
uberAgent is optimized for physical and virtual apps and desktops including Citrix and VMware products. uberAgent easily answers questions like the following:
- How can we speed up user logons?
- How much time do our employees lose waiting for applications?
- Why is the Windows boot process taking so long?
- Are Outlook problems really caused by the Exchange backend?
- How many licenses do we need for application X?
- Which apps do our user spend most of their time with?
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
This add-on can:
- Access your data for all websites
- Exchange messages with programs other than Firefox
- Access browser tabs
- Add-on Links
- 34.69 KB
- Last updated
- 3 months ago (Dec 3, 2019)
- All Rights Reserved
- Version History