- Rated 2 out of 5by USER-EXPERIENCEONLY, 2 years agoeven worse than world wide radio. works about 10 percent of the time-won't load properly, missing gui features such as scroll list. blocked by either station or app regardless of IP. What a crock.
- Rated 4 out of 5by WaterfordWanderer, 2 years agoSadly, this is the only Mozilla extension that I have found so far that is able to play BBC stations such as the World Service and Radio 4.
The pop-up is much larger than it nees to be and unfortunately there is no way of changing the order of your favourites once you have added them.
Thanks to the developers for providing a free add-on with not too many adverts.
- Rated 1 out of 5by TELLALL4ALL, 3 years ago2-24-22-FFox does not load review page properly. Another crap radio add-on. FFOX must be desperate to put addons here because most of the SUCK a**.does not load properly such that ui is unusable. frequently will not connect and will not send audio stream. Half loads the GI no matter what ip your coming from. Works better on Chrome, but chrome has outlawed it and will d/c you automatically when using this addon. NONE of the radio addons are any good. I guess no good developers working on ffox.
1-10-22: Chrome is blocking and actively stopping your connections to this addon. On firefox it is slow to load, often doesn't load. Cannot keep connections. Lies when it tells yous "temporarily offline"-means your coming from a country they don't like. Dishonest. breaks up when bandwidth is low or slow connection. Cannot keep connection. There really is no good radio addon, at least I haven't found one yet.
Even worse now. Has a wide variety of programs but a real PITA to use it. Difficult to login, won't accept proxies unless US based, puts hidden cookies on your browser so when login fails you have to search and delete those in order to login again. They are profiling your browser and spying on your other web activity. If you delete cookies from some OTHER site you will not be able to login to this extension or listen. Cheap ba*tards running this. Wordlwide Radio is much easier to use-I am not affiliated and have no commerrcial interest, my experience only.
Takes forever to connect and often will NOT connect. Breaks connection for no apparent reason and cannot get back on. Bunch of amateurs running this. The GUI is SLOWWWWW and hard to get working right. Once you get a decent station music is pretty good. Worldwide radio is MUCH better addon. I have not commercial or other interest as user only.
- Rated 1 out of 5by HonestReviews, 3 years ago6-25-22: rarely works, doesn't even load properly or not at all. worldwideradio is better but all of these radio listening addons are junk. And no doubt they are spyware / malware too. works better on chrome than ffox but not much. Install if you don't care who gets your data.
feeble addon, mostly won't load under firefox. works better under chrome. cannot use foreign ip, the dishonest admins give a phone error message: temporarily offline when they should say USA or similar proxy required for use-dishonest. doesn't properly load mostly, frequent connection breaks. all connections start with their BS ad for insurance.worldwide radio is better but not by much. have not found a good radio addon for ffox.
UPDATE 9-29-29: This add on is so hard to connect to and cannot keep connection that I have resorted to just finding the url for the radio station I want and connecting directly to that station. You usually can find most stations at multiple urls to connect, no need to bother with this crap addon which half the time simply does not work.
update 7-14-21: reduced to two stars: doesn't load half the time, slow to load other times or incomplete gui. cuts your connection for no apparent reason and you cannot get back on unless you disable or remove and reinstall. Flaky and buggy. When it works it's ok with is not a lot of the time.
update 6-23-21: still flaky, slow as hell to load it, often doesn't load, cannot keep connections, keeps petering out. Better GUI than world wide radio, but flakier. Also you have to listen to their often funny progressive insurance ad on each use.
update: 6-10-21: Connection keeps interrupting. Slow to load interface and slow to use it too. When it works it's ok. also uses cookie i believe to track and keep connection. Annoying audio ad on startup for insurance company, but it's not too long.
update 11-24-20: Mostly unusable cannot keep stream with constant interrupts regardless of station selected. Tried both with and w/out encrypted vpn. Simple does not work. Registering doesn't help. It's either easily hacked or doesn't pay stations for listening or something-just does not work reliably. This is with lastes ffox. Moved to another radio app, so far so good. Will uninstall it.
UPDATE: 11-19-29 WILL NOT WORK WITH proxy addons: disconnects runs ur proxy add on so u have to reinstall, ruins the tune in addon so u have to reinstall it also. Cannot access with running proxy addon reliably. Lots of stations many misrepresented by category. Lots of lousy music mixed in with a few good stations. IT's free so good for what it does. Need to fix the proxy issue however. Also GUI is buggy with blank square that u cant get rid of and hard to navigate as slider is too sensitive. Some stations simply do not work.
Doesn't work half the time. Cuts out, lost connection have to reload ffox to get it to work then quits again.faky as hell. GUI interface is buggy and difficult to control
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13573297, 4 years agoAfter installing the Add-on, it would not open up. It also disappeared. I cannot find it to delete it. The music continues to play without any control from me.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15258325, 4 years agoAprès de nombreuses déceptions je recommande vivement autant pour sa présentation (design) que son fonctionnement rapide et simple ainsi que son large choix et sa bonne technicité . Très bonne Appli ...