- by Firefox user 13842727, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5It works, that's nice. But it appeared to be too cumbersome to use.
Clicking the plugin icon in the toolbar did nothing here (FF58). (Why is it there then?)
The only way I could quickly find to make it speak:
1. Select text. (Perhaps this is optional.)
2. Right-click (selected) text.
3. Select Open TTS Window from the context menu.
4. Click Play in the popup.
I've been spoiled by "Read Out Loud" in Chrome, so I uninstalled this one, sorry.
- by Firefox user 13736450, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5It works good on Firefox 63.0.3. Unfortunately does not have a shortcut key and Speed not granular enough. Please add more speeds between 1X and 2X! Thank you.