Review by Firefox user 15285416
Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15285416, 3 years ago
i supposed the addon will switch my proxy settings in browser. but it did not. when i manually switch, my tor proxy is used ok. checked on https://check.torproject.org/
- Rated 2 out of 5by Aleksejs Batirevs, a year agoДля доступа к закрытым сайтам. Не онион сеть! Под хромым работает, под лисой - нет.
To acces restricted web-sites, not for onion network. Work under chrome. Doesn't work under ff.
- Rated 5 out of 5by thelord2002, a year agoИдеальное дополнение для работы с прокси от TOR, без разных багов, проблем, уязвимостей. Спасибо.
- Rated 1 out of 5by grimripper, 3 years agoAdd-on doesn't connect to TOR without an additional installation from GitHub. In addition to requiring installation of additional unverified software, installation instructions are incomplete and useless.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Joe_Go_ldberg, 3 years agoThe extension is work fine. But icons is not contrast and i can't change it. For example upwork will banning users permanently if determine tor used.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15397935, 4 years agoDoesn't work. Yes I did follow the instructions in the description.
- Rated 1 out of 5by hosa, 4 years agoI tried this. It is simply not working I knew by going to https://check.torproject.org/ and im not connected to tor. Tried it with the patch from github and with AdvOR not working! .. however the chrome version works
- Rated 5 out of 5by García y García, 4 years agoWorks perfectly and it's aesthetically pleasing. On GNU/Linux you need to have a running Tor daemon (system service) in order to connect to it.
Thanks a lot to the developer!! Years passed with no Onion Button and silly proxy addons. No more!
- Rated 3 out of 5by jrial, 5 years agoSeems to work OK, but has the annoying habit of disabling the "DNS over Socks" setting every couple of minutes, which means .onion sites become constantly unavailable and you still have to manually go into your network settings to re-enable that setting. At that point, why bother with the button; you're already in the screen where you can enable/disable your Tor proxy.