Rated 4.6 out of 5
4.6 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 13128982, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Some Web Extention addons don't deliver. This one does with flying colors! So very useful and works flawlessly. Is it possible to add a Page Title option along with the url to the menu? The option would give Page Title, then copied text, then the url. That would make it perfect for me.
- by Phylis, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Works perfectly right outta the box. Thxs
However, tried it on this website and got a message 'FireFox restricts some functions on some URLs.' Wouldn't let me copy any text from this Addon web page.
- by Firefox user 12629804, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Hello! The addon doesn't work properly. When I copy smth with context menu. Then "Paste here" also with context menu. It appears popup window with the message: "Storage is empty". Please fix.
Update: Works just perfect, sorry for mistake. Updated rating.
- by Firefox user 12334292, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Awesome! It's so easy and fine soultion for everyday routine copy/paste work! Thank you)
Could you please add a feature "add url at the end" instead of "add url to each copy" available now? Would be nice if there's only one url at the end if you copy it all from the same page. Also, could be cool to choose to frame the link in () or <> or not to frame at all
- by Firefox user 11537766, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5Works well for what I need to do. One additional option I could use is have the ability to add a new line after each copy... Thanks!!
- by maiamaia, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5Works extremely well; clears history when pastes, unlike most addons. Not operated by context-menu options (delete history, disable etc) like some, so quicker. First you have to choose "Text Multicopy" in context menu after selecting text, then "Save to Clipboard" before you can paste it. You have to choose 'text multicopy' the first time, but after that whichever you context option choose makes no difference. The archive is deleted when you paste, no options on this, which suits me fine as i paste into Notepad++ if i want to save it. (I tick 'save within Notepad++', the top, 'usb stick' option, on installation, so saving is instant when pasted.) Has option to automatically copy and paste URL with your copy selection, which you can deselect, incredibly useful for students' bibliographies i would think. The addon only addon of this type that works for me. 'Append..' and 'Add more text' (names?) worked but didn't clear their history history, so rapidly become impossible! NB i rewrote this after the reply...
Developer responseposted 5 years agoEvery time user uses "Text Multicopy", a copy is saved and appended to the previous data, however this operation does not interfere with normal copy/paste operation. In other words, it does not overwrite the content of clipboard.
Whenever user decides to utilize the saved data then choosing the option "Save to Clipboard" will overwrite the clipboard so that it can be pasted wherever desired. It also clears the saved data.
I hope that helps.
The following independent reviews with pictures might also be useful:
- by cerotto, 6 years agoRated 5 out of 5This extension works as intended and I find it very useful. I believe the extension could be further improved if it allowed some simple customizations such as, for instance, an option to only paste the quotes without their urls