- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14235581, 5 years agoThis works very well, except that it doesn't fix the issue with checkboxes in Firefox. I can barely see checkboxes. The boxes themselves are invisible, and the check marks are a very light shade of gray. A thin dark line highlighting the edges of the checkbox and/or a darker check mark would fix that, though! Otherwise, thanks for making Firefox usable again for those with dark themes!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Score_Under, 6 years agoWorks, though it sometimes takes a long time (maybe up to a couple of minutes) to kick in. For a little background, I'm on a mobile connection so my latency is awful, and pages reach a usable state long before they finish loading. I'm sure this must be some kind of WebExtension restriction, but if there's any way you can fix it I'd be grateful!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13128576, 6 years agoIt works on most of the websites. I'm currently using gnome3/Ubuntu 17.04. When writing review, textbox and text both were black!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Faculty Row Spam, 6 years agoThanks you for this outstanding Add-on. Working perfectly without any difficulty,
- Rated 4 out of 5by The Mage, 6 years agoIt works well as it is, now I'm able to view input fields clearly while using a dark desktop theme. 4 stars.
If at all possible it would be great if the addon would allow disabling / enabling by site.
Rather than needing to toggle manually on a site by site basis.
If this feature was included I'd give it 5 stars.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Noah Davis, 6 years agoIt's still not perfect since some text is grey on dark grey or light grey on white in KDE Plasma 5.9 with the Breeze Dark theme, but it's much better than nothing. Some sites change the appearance of the input box when you click on it and that screws everything up.
- Rated 4 out of 5by subsis, 6 years agoI got to this page from Archwiki but I've faced the problem of text not being visible in web forms with dark GTK Themes in multiple distributions. This one works perfectly in most of the sites.
Strangely it didn't work in the add-on review site (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/text-contrast-for-dark-themes/reviews/add). Hence 4-stars.