- by Firefox user 17387707, a month agoRated 5 out of 5An excellent site and extension everyone should have. Genuinely unsettling how often it reads a low grade for a website you use every day, but then it also gives you a summary of why the site's ToS is so bad, and that gets downright scary.
At first I was confused that the extension wasn't appearing in my toolbar, but I asked on the Discord server and a developer was very quick to help me. If you have the same problem: it's not with your addons, it's in the address bar, next to the bookmark/favorite icon.
Highly recommend this extension!
- by jim, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Was excited to try this out, but for some reason it's not appearing in my toolbar and when I try to "customize" my toolbar, it doesn't appear as an option in the drag-and-drop list.
Ill continue to troubleshoot and if I find the issue is something else I will update my review, but rn I can't find anything to help me out and im disappointed :(
- by Mahtaran, 8 months agoRated 4 out of 5Works great, except that whenever you click on the notification, it opens a new tab for every. single. site. you have ever opened which has a rating, which is very annoying.
- by Firefox user 17033729, 8 months agoRated 2 out of 5Extension in FF is fine, the problem is where the rating comes from. The big sites are rated but these are not the ones we need to be warned about. For the galaxy of small sites, there are no clear instructions, timelines, on how/when to get rated if necessary.
- by vipguy64, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Nice to see how consumer-friendly companies' policies are at a glance. My only complaint is that when I click on the TOS;DR button it takes a while for it to load the reasons for the rating.