- Rated 4 out of 5by biddy, 4 months agoHappy with the overall function and priorities of the extension. Main gripe: wish there was the option to toggle where this extension displays, so you could choose whether to display it in the address bar (as it is now) or the toolbar. I find it annoying that it's located in the address bar because I can't arrange the order of its display to my preference, as I can with all my extensions and tools located in the toolbar.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17387707, 5 months agoAn excellent site and extension everyone should have. Genuinely unsettling how often it reads a low grade for a website you use every day, but then it also gives you a summary of why the site's ToS is so bad, and that gets downright scary.
At first I was confused that the extension wasn't appearing in my toolbar, but I asked on the Discord server and a developer was very quick to help me. If you have the same problem: it's not with your addons, it's in the address bar, next to the bookmark/favorite icon.
Highly recommend this extension!
- Rated 1 out of 5by jim, 7 months agoWas excited to try this out, but for some reason it's not appearing in my toolbar and when I try to "customize" my toolbar, it doesn't appear as an option in the drag-and-drop list.
Ill continue to troubleshoot and if I find the issue is something else I will update my review, but rn I can't find anything to help me out and im disappointed :(
- Rated 4 out of 5by Mahtaran, a year agoWorks great, except that whenever you click on the notification, it opens a new tab for every. single. site. you have ever opened which has a rating, which is very annoying.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17033729, a year agoExtension in FF is fine, the problem is where the rating comes from. The big sites are rated but these are not the ones we need to be warned about. For the galaxy of small sites, there are no clear instructions, timelines, on how/when to get rated if necessary.