Reviews for Terms of Service; Didn’t Read
Terms of Service; Didn’t Read by Abdullah Diaa, Hugo, Michiel de Jong, Justin Back
Review by Firefox user 14561852
- Rated 2 out of 5by firedoge, 5 months agoNice addon, but I miss the ability to download the complete database with daily updates.
Otherwise the Addon pretty much tracks every site and sends it to the provider.
Zero-trust is important.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Ｈｕｍａｎ, 8 months agoGood info about Websites on The World Wide Web. This extension makes me not want to use The Internet at all now.
- Rated 4 out of 5by biddy, a year agoHappy with the overall function and priorities of the extension. Main gripe: wish there was the option to toggle where this extension displays, so you could choose whether to display it in the address bar (as it is now) or the toolbar. I find it annoying that it's located in the address bar because I can't arrange the order of its display to my preference, as I can with all my extensions and tools located in the toolbar.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17387707, a year agoAn excellent site and extension everyone should have. Genuinely unsettling how often it reads a low grade for a website you use every day, but then it also gives you a summary of why the site's ToS is so bad, and that gets downright scary.
At first I was confused that the extension wasn't appearing in my toolbar, but I asked on the Discord server and a developer was very quick to help me. If you have the same problem: it's not with your addons, it's in the address bar, next to the bookmark/favorite icon.
Highly recommend this extension!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15744667, a year agoIf you open yelp.com in Denmark, it redirects to yelp.dk. The plugin doesn't uderstand domains are the same
- Rated 1 out of 5by jim, a year agoWas excited to try this out, but for some reason it's not appearing in my toolbar and when I try to "customize" my toolbar, it doesn't appear as an option in the drag-and-drop list.
Ill continue to troubleshoot and if I find the issue is something else I will update my review, but rn I can't find anything to help me out and im disappointed :(