Rated 5 out of 5by firedoge, a year ago
Awesome use of Firefox`s containers. If you want to use two logins on one site or dont trust a site, this feature makes Firefox`s container isolation very easy to use!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 18051002, 10 days agoThis is a must have and one of the main reasons I keep using Firefox.
My only concern is that is has not been updated in a while, but other than that, it works great.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 18002446, 2 months agoThe idea is great, the implementation is fine, but the configuration absolutely sucks, because it's impossible to understand the settings and their descriptions. I couldn't find a way to exclude certain domains from autocontainering.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Passerby, 2 months agoWow, what a very well made extension with great customization options!
First of all it does exactly what is says on the tin!
And second, it has a huge amount of options. Like you can even choose a random color each time a temporary container opens *and* you can exclude colors that you already use with some other container! That is awesome.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Unlined9004, 3 months agoThis is a useful addon. Sadly, the developer passed away on January 2023, so there is no further updates. You can view the github page to read more about the future of this project (issue#618).
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17830682, 6 months agoI have been using this Add On for a long time but never had any issues.
Recently, It has started to create an issue.
It says, '' UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURED''.
I don't know what to do now.
- Rated 5 out of 5by François Lavigne, 6 months agoThis is so useful for web developers, makes me glad I'm using Firefox. Unlike Chrome's private browsing, every time you click that icon, the new tab has a brand new "cookie jar" so you can be logged into any app with multiple accounts on multiple tabs making debugging a breeze. Also for normal multi-account use.