- Rated 2 out of 5by Vladimir Panteleev, 3 years agoWarning, current versions of this add-on are no longer open-source.
It also leaks data to Google, by hot-linking to its favicon service from its settings page.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15033562, 4 years agoi tried this addon on pinterest. but somehow the login thing kept popping up. i guess they found a workaround to the addon.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 12327629, 5 years agoUserscripts rarely work. One minute they do the next they don't.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13518397, 5 years agoThe plugin is self-resetting.
Developer responseposted 5 years agoPlease check this issue for a possible workaround: https://github.com/Tampermonkey/tampermonkey/issues/470#issuecomment-345389658
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13611361, 5 years agoEvery 2 days update. Extremely annoying announce about new release just during work.
Hey... I really don't care. This is just a tool. It should work. seamlessly and calmly. Why it tries to pop up with this stupid announcements ?
Who whatever read them ?
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 12470702, 5 years agoI want to put 5*, but there is a leak somewhere in FF (didn't experienced that in chrome...) : it's almost impossible to use the dashboard & script editor unless being real patient & writing code without ever making spelling & typing mistake.
ubuntu + i7 & 12gb ram & i was doing exactly the same things on chromium with no such lag
Developer responseposted 5 years agoI'm not sure where this comes from. Can you please try to disable:
"Highlight trailing whitespace" and/or
"Automatic syntax check on typing"
at Tampermonkey's options page. (You need to set "Config Mode" to "Advanced" first.)