- by bodwyn, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5A bit confusing. Can't find saved tabs. Close tabs closes whole of Firefox. Swishy floating controls seem unnecessary and stop FF from responding to other keyboard shortcuts.
I'll go back to OneTab - they aren't direct competitors but not sure what this is for functionally. Does look nice though.
- by DustyDharma, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5This works ok but is very unintuitive and cumbersome. I have tried many others though and this has good potential as a tab group manager. Boy I miss the "Tab Groups" ad on ! Anyway, I click 3 times just to get
into the manager and from there can rearange tab links and folders ( nice ! ) I like that I can select more than
one to move or delete etc. but it would be much improved if I could PASTE a link into one of the folders. When
I right click a tab link in the manager a nicely designed box appears indicating a place to put a link but it
will not accept PASTE !! Very frustrating. It is a drag to type a whole web address into a box ! Sheeesh !
Also, in the same vein it would be great to be able to right click a tab and drop it into a list of folders so as
to organize better. Otherwise as it is groups can get all mixed up with new tabs added for different subjects.
Thanks much for you efforts so far as this works with FF 57 and is sure better than nothing ! With a few
improvements I will gladly donate some Rupies !
- by Firefox user 13537970, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Needs keyboard bindings added to make closing of unwanted tabs usable - doing via mouse is cumbersome. Up/down to move through the list, del to delete current tab, maybe 'u' to undo previous delete. that would do it.
- by Firefox user 13691501, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Very helpful add-on, but does not always work and has minimal documentation. ..
Provides ability: ..
* to export individual bookmark folders to HTML ..
* to use mouse drag and drop to move bookmarks and folders ..
Bugs and deficiencies: ..
* The tabzen manager window sometimes fails to show subfolder contents; contents do appear, however, on the tabzen menu
* Opening a folder of bookmarked files fails -- stops with no warning -- when loading a "file:///" user web-page ..
* Tabzen bookmarks do not include the dd-tag meta-data saved in bookmarks created by Firefox ..
* Arrow keys do not work in the manager window ..
* No way to copy entries in one folder and paste the copies in another ..
- by YFdyh000, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Inconvenient as of now.
Cancel/Add buttons position is inappropriate for Windows.
The folder view does not refresh until switch tab.
Need a repository for support and development.