- by Vasilix Adde, a month agoRated 1 out of 5La verdad es una puta mierda, Mucha customizacion que te toma bastante tiempo perfeccionar para tener todos tus links rapidos y la chingada y cuando se me llega a apagar el dispositivo o reiniciarse me meto al pinche firefox y oh sorpresa, la puta customizacion de tabliss.io se fue a la mierda ni la imagen conservo, y ahi voy de pendejo a ponerla otra vez. Le doy -5 estrellas a esta chingadera si apagas tu computadora se jode y la tienes que volver a configurar, arreglen eso pendejos.
- by kwn, a month agoRated 1 out of 5this addon is terrible. just a few days ago, it updated, and it got rid of all of my customizations. don't use this addon, because if you do, they will update the addon again and you will lose all of your customization and have to spend a lot of time and effort to create what you had before.
- by Firefox user 16629546, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5It worked really well - until it reset my settings. The first time it happened, I redid them all. It's not the fastest process, and a bit finnicky, but not too bad.
The second time it reset my settings - today - I uninstalled it. I have a custom new tab window for a reason, and I can't keep redoing it.
- by Lessy, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5This extension was everything i could have wanted, but its constant unstableness has caused me stress not knowing when it will reset back to default, losing all my effort in customizing it. i was able to endure it, but today is the final straw. i dont know how many times i had to rework it again and again. please try to fix it, i still have hope.
- by ïDDö, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5Well "Recommended"..lol..well the idea is good but a lots of bugs out there. :) ..For example Tabliss can't manage Customized Complex shortcuts like this one for example/:
and i have a lots and all my customized searches urls didn't work :(( and sometimes Tabliss is freezing like a B.....±:) lol..etc...Features are limited..and for sure even tough local addresses didn't work..and at the moment I'm writing to you, it doesn't work anymore and doesn't save the new configurations..Copy to review..:).well,like i say the idea is good but...needs a lot of improvement and performance.Anyway...seriously,I'm getting tired of Firefox and all these extensions of the store, most of which are useless ... I'm a purist, I only ask for efficiency, performance, reliability and especially security worthy of its reputation.Moreover, I'm interested in other alternative browsers and I have the impression that this store has become like Google Store where thousands of horrible extensions are pulsating and some of which are questionable in terms of security and privacy..etc..
- by Noah, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5I loved it at first. Anytime I shut down or restart my computer, all of my saved setting disappear. I'm really disappointed because I loved the custom search background feature and pictures for bookmarks. I just can't reformat the page everyday. I hope this a glitch that can be fixed. :(
- by sgdl-pers, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5It was great, I used it for easy access to a few websites I didn't want on my bookmarks bar. Today the thing reset as if I had just installed it. If this can happen, dont even bother installing it.
- by Alireza, 8 months agoRated 1 out of 5Has lost my settings 2 or 4 times now. I close the browser and when I reopen it, gone. I'm finally tired of re-adding my links and re-setting my options. Deleting the extension from my browser.
- by Firefox user 16288648, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5Из-за неочевидного способа хранения настроек, дважды терял "забинденные" ссылки на панели. Если вы захотите настроить лису так, чтобы она не хранила историю браузера и всякие там файлы сайтов, будьте готовы, что при запуске с следующий раз, сохраненные ссылки в этом приложении, в следующий раз - исчезнут, потратив ваше время, нервы и настроение.
- by Themis, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5Does not saves my settings, and untill it's fixed it gets 1 star and is removed from firefox. IF or hopefully WHEN you fix it, I will add 3 more stars, because I liked it at first glance. Still can be better though. :C :P :Q
- by entropic-species, 10 months agoRated 1 out of 5I'd give this add-on 5 stars if it didn't reset every time I close Firefox and reopen it. I got all the widgets positioned where I wanted them and everything but it doesn't matter because it never stays that way. More trouble than it's worth.