- by Firefox user 16629546, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5It worked really well - until it reset my settings. The first time it happened, I redid them all. It's not the fastest process, and a bit finnicky, but not too bad.
The second time it reset my settings - today - I uninstalled it. I have a custom new tab window for a reason, and I can't keep redoing it.
- by Lessy, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5This extension was everything i could have wanted, but its constant unstableness has caused me stress not knowing when it will reset back to default, losing all my effort in customizing it. i was able to endure it, but today is the final straw. i dont know how many times i had to rework it again and again. please try to fix it, i still have hope.
- by ïDDö, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Well "Recommended"..lol..well the idea is good but a lots of bugs out there. :) ..For example Tabliss can't manage Customized Complex shortcuts like this one for example/:
and i have a lots and all my customized searches urls didn't work :(( and sometimes Tabliss is freezing like a B.....±:) lol..etc...Features are limited..and for sure even tough local addresses didn't work..and at the moment I'm writing to you, it doesn't work anymore and doesn't save the new configurations..Copy to review..:).well,like i say the idea is good but...needs a lot of improvement and performance.Anyway...seriously,I'm getting tired of Firefox and all these extensions of the store, most of which are useless ... I'm a purist, I only ask for efficiency, performance, reliability and especially security worthy of its reputation.Moreover, I'm interested in other alternative browsers and I have the impression that this store has become like Google Store where thousands of horrible extensions are pulsating and some of which are questionable in terms of security and privacy..etc..
- by Noah, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5I loved it at first. Anytime I shut down or restart my computer, all of my saved setting disappear. I'm really disappointed because I loved the custom search background feature and pictures for bookmarks. I just can't reformat the page everyday. I hope this a glitch that can be fixed. :(
- by sgdl-pers, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5It was great, I used it for easy access to a few websites I didn't want on my bookmarks bar. Today the thing reset as if I had just installed it. If this can happen, dont even bother installing it.
- by Alireza, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5Has lost my settings 2 or 4 times now. I close the browser and when I reopen it, gone. I'm finally tired of re-adding my links and re-setting my options. Deleting the extension from my browser.
- by Firefox user 16288648, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5Из-за неочевидного способа хранения настроек, дважды терял "забинденные" ссылки на панели. Если вы захотите настроить лису так, чтобы она не хранила историю браузера и всякие там файлы сайтов, будьте готовы, что при запуске с следующий раз, сохраненные ссылки в этом приложении, в следующий раз - исчезнут, потратив ваше время, нервы и настроение.
- by Themis, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5Does not saves my settings, and untill it's fixed it gets 1 star and is removed from firefox. IF or hopefully WHEN you fix it, I will add 3 more stars, because I liked it at first glance. Still can be better though. :C :P :Q
- by entropic-species, 8 months agoRated 1 out of 5I'd give this add-on 5 stars if it didn't reset every time I close Firefox and reopen it. I got all the widgets positioned where I wanted them and everything but it doesn't matter because it never stays that way. More trouble than it's worth.
- by Warrock3280, 10 months agoRated 1 out of 5Хорошие эстетические качества компенсируется тем, что эта тупая срань время от времени (ежемесячно?) сама стирает все настройки, которые я бережно подбирал под себя. Исправите этот пиздец - можете рассчитывать на более высокую оценку.