- Rated 5 out of 5by Demian, 2 months agoAmazing browser extension! It copies and extracts tables from websites (even complicated formats) and puts it into a readable format that can be saved to excel/csv format, without the need to be edited further. PS: And it works also with pdf files.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Pablito, 3 months agoVery effective and convenient, works with pdf files too, worth paying for that. Firefox doesn't show the address bar icon for local pdf files, but you can load them from the extension's options page. Support is very conscientious and prompt, a rare treat.
- Rated 5 out of 5by DBurca, 3 months agoWorks surprisingly well, better than Excel's data extraction. I'm able to copy tables and export them to Excel and anything else without much difficulty. The extension is found in the url bar, which confused me at first, but afterwards everything was simple to navigate and use. Highly recommend!
- Rated 5 out of 5by rjatcu, 4 months agoFrom all Firefox extensions this is the most useful and time-saving one for me!
Currently I don't need the pro-version features but wouldn't hesitate a second to pay the $12, which is less than amount of saved labor costs for processing a single table manually.
- Rated 5 out of 5by LIFE AI, 4 months agoThis tool saved 100's of hours - for $12 it is steal. If i wrote it - I would have charged $50. You need to click parent till you find the root of the table -- normally I would be reading html and hacking code to do this. Also, some tables work much better if you save the html pages/file to disk first and then load it from disk. This can make dynamic issues go away.
- Rated 5 out of 5by KRENDALL srl, 6 months agoMOST WELL-SPENT MONEY EVER ON A SOFTWARE!
CHEAP PRICE AND AMAZING CAPABILITIES + YOU LL GET AN AMAZING SUPPORT TEAM.
I couldn't recommend this team more....!!
- Rated 5 out of 5by FocusWiz, 7 months agoGreat product and even greater support! The description accurately describes this product and it enabled me to analyze a 600+ row table that was formatted across 7 screens quickly, even as a new user. It worked exactly as described and the pleasant surprise was that George's support was even better. I heartily recommend this product to anyone trying to use internet table data that is uncooperative.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Rob, 8 months agoI have been working on putting all of my financial data (both historical and current) into kMyMoney (an opensource app similar to Quicken/MS Money). I had been struggling to find a program that could extract the data from a PDF file and put into CSV format so I could import into kMyMoney. When that failed, I started looking at browser extensions that would work with the financial data displayed directly from the web page. Because of the personal financial information, I did NOT want to upload any data to 3rd party website for processing. I tried over a dozen apps and browser add-ons before I came across TableCapture. When I first tried it, it didn't seem to work because I couldn't find the icon to to launch the Table Capture add on. I messaged the author, and within 30 minutes, he responded with an answer (on a Sunday no less). He told me that the icon was placed at the end of the URL bar and not in the typical location with all of the other add-ons. With in minutes of his response, I was able to copy all of the data into the clipboard and paste it into an editor in tab separated format. (The paid version supports CSV and XLS format). But I was able to easily remove all of the commas in the data (used to indicate thousands in number), then replace the tab characters (using \t) to commas, and voila, I had my financial data in CSV format!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17046049, a year agoWorked perfectly! Took a few minutes to understand how it works, but after that, it worked great! Also, George MIke is quite kind and responds fast!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14871977, a year agoThis app saves me so much time and effort. I'm daily capturing data for stock or market analysis, or to update look-ups from databases I maintain from linked analysis spreadsheets. Capture Table (Tables to Excel) makes the task easy. No more clumsy drag to highlight and copy, then drop a mess into a worksheet table. I highly recommend this app.
- Rated 5 out of 5by akhiltalwar, 2 years agoThis is a super useful tool and solved my data capture issues. The creator - George was super responsive and offered his help while trying to figure out a particularly complex data grab on Salesforce. He hopped on a screenshare, was exteremely courteous and helped me get up and running quickly. Amazing! Keep up the great work George :)
- Rated 5 out of 5by elliotcolbert, 2 years agoThis extension's versatility alone makes it a no-brainer, but when you factor in the sharp, personable, and lightning-fast support from the developer it's a true bargain. Strongly recommend!
- Rated 5 out of 5by dixon_st_albert, 2 years agoI use this addon to download data from my bank trading account. The bank's security system makes it hard to script a login, so I login in manually and then use TableCapture to download account data with a single right click. I can then import it into jupyter-notebook and slice and dice it. The Developer is very approachable and emailed me back within minutes to sort change from GooglePay.
I wish more Developers would charge a very low annual fee instead of a high one time fee or offer for free with annoying ads!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16614831, 2 years agoThis has been an excellent extension for me. I was able to message the developer and get a quick response. It is well worth the money I paid for it and has excellent functionality and power user features. To George I tip my hat to you sir, many thanks.